Do you participate in Merry Mayhem 2008?

Do you participate in Merry Mayhem 2008?

• Total voters
I was considering taking part in the event when I saw first info. I did not join in the end. Reasons:

1. After calulating the money I would need for the event I would not last till the end without a major hof, never had solo hunting hof so don't think I would get one now
2. I am in category 1 and if I was left with exos (which was unfair if compared to cornundacauda) I would stay where I am, on CND, and would not leave dome 7 ;) Don't fancy looking for cornundacaudas on CND and don't wanna leave CND for some more time
3. Would have problems with time limits... too busy to be online for 36hours in these few days

Voted no, ofc

Hmmm... I voted no, because I'm not officially competing, but I did drop a few exos and corns to be able say I at least took part :)

Wrong time of year, my money and time are prioritised elsewhere :silly2:

lez see ..... to Mayhem or not to Mayhem...hm...

- MA is greedy... jesus didnt they taxed us beaucoup already during the Robo Invasion? lost a lot of peds in those days. I will be outfunded

- My skill sux , only lvl33, I will be outgunned

- There will be a lot of mobtrains and Killsteal , I will be outnumbered and surrounded by low lvl feffs in no time.

This doesnt look good at all.... I am sure I will loose beaucoup money in this impossible-to-win event.

so I will say hell lez do this shit anyway. We will get dungs but maybe Simon and Emma will get free coffee and bigger X-mas hamper next year!

Back