Question: Do you team hunt less often now that there are missions?

Do you team hunt less often now that there are missions?

• Yes

Votes: 28 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 35 46.1%
  • I never team hunt

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • I never hunt

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters

davidgr1200

Elite
Society
Gloryhound Irregulars
Maxic
WIth the mission system it is important to kill the mob in order to get the "point". This makes team hunting more likely to cause problems "It was MY turn to make the kill!" Is the mission system making you team hunt less often?

I do not need to team hunt, only hunting drones when i go out and there to easy for a team :p

But i do a lot of opalo team hunts, which are always fun with about 10 people on prots or levi but no mission for them believe

It makes me teamhunt less on mission mobs, not on the other mobs.

Yeah I've cut down on teamhunts, for two reasons:

1. The mob's i like hunting I can both take solo, and in team, but:
2. Everyone i enjoy hunting with ALSO has the same missions, and all creatures i enjoy hunting for the time being have missions.

After im done with Mission X I can teamhunt again on that mob, letting "the other guy/s" get the killshot, but I prefer having my own missions out the way first :)

Ofcourse, this does not apply to creating a team when using a fapper (which I do occasionally) since a fapper doesn't take the killshot :)

I do not need to team hunt, only hunting drones when i go out and there to easy for a team :p

But i do a lot of opalo team hunts, which are always fun with about 10 people on prots or levi but no mission for them believe

Prots with opalo, is it serious?

Prots with opalo, is it serious?

Why not?
10 opalo with A101 is 56dps
Prot young have 2910hp, killtime with no regen is about 51 sec, so say 1 minute with a little regen.
1 minute per kill for a cost for each player of 88.88pec + armor and fap.
Sounds like good fun to me :)

I have never been a big team hunter at all and most mobs that I do team hunt on there are no missions on, so it has not affected me at all.
If I would be team hunting with other people that also have a mission on that mob I would not mind though. It did happen during the longtooth mission where I was teaming alot and we kept on killing untill all that wanted had finished the mission, including helping people that only realy wanted the killshot.

intersting thought, I guess yes it does decrease the number of teams out hunting
but on the other hand it can also encourage teaming to get those mobs you cant take alone, or to finish missions faster (for one of the team members at least)

Voted Yes...

I've been finding that people who were previously up for a Team hunt are now "busy doing their missions"

Often up for teaming bigger mobs if you catch me online. anyone..?

Yes! I team less and global less because I keep doing missions! I've decided there are only a few more Iron challenges I want to finish and the rest just won't happen.

Back