Do you think its rude to scan people?

actually... i take back EVERYTHING now! lol ive been scanning away all evening like a... whatever :p its great seeing what armour and stuff people use :) i dont perv though.. cause they are just stood there.. if i was going to perv, which i wouldnt.. id want to see them in more interesting positions :tongue2:

Of course - for perving we have the Target Face action :silly2:

When you Perv, you control the camera and you put it in whatever position interests you!
:tongue4:

Got scanned the other day at Twin by some John Teacher Capital guy... guess what. :eyecrazy:

You are safe, i read somewhere he has a "small kikki".
Didn't scan it myself tough and not my thing anyway.

Got scanned the other day at Twin by some John Teacher Capital guy... guess what. :eyecrazy:

Yep. You were in my usual scanning path. :pic:

Saw your declaration about a scanning fee as I left. Obviously I didn't bother returning.

Send me a bill. :laugh:

I believe it is an honor to be scanned.

But do not hold me responsible if ur scanner can't handle all my skills.:nutkick:

I also am tentative about scanning people. Now that I think about it I'm not sure why. Maybe I don't want to feel like the noob scanning the ubers. But wtf, I AM the noob. :laugh:

Silly Vale. :silly2:

Actually, isn't it a compliment if someone scans u? Well, unless it's Smilgs....scanning you to determine how puny you are compared to....Smilgs oc :lolup:

Do you think it's rude to scan people? Nah...

But a more important question is:

Do you think it's rude to scan people AND then Photoshop that avatar into your family pictures?

How about if you scan someone uber and then make your gf dress up like them, and while she is standing on the bed acting all uber'ish (can't lay down atm as we all know) you run into the bedroom jumping and straffing and yelling "PEW-PEW-PEW!!!" and bend her over while screaming "you're a fuckin NOOB!"?

I am asking for a friend that wants to know :eyecrazy:

Last edited:
Tick as appropriate. :wise:

Ο Ο Ο

:pic:
cant-scan.jpg

:wise:

(Also might ask Mike Ditka. :) )

Lol, yeah that doesn't surprise me though...I thought he was gonna have a heart-attack on the podium when they retired his jersey last month.

But...Go Bears! (next year)

And sorry about the previous post of mine...I just felt like being creepy for some reason :)

Do you think it's rude to scan people? Nah...

But a more important question is:

Do you think it's rude to scan people AND then Photoshop that avatar into your family pictures?

How about if you scan someone uber and then make your gf dress up like them, and while she is standing on the bed acting all uber'ish (can't lay down atm as we all know) you run into the bedroom jumping and straffing and yelling "PEW-PEW-PEW!!!" and bend her over while screaming "you're a fuckin NOOB!"?

I am asking for a friend that wants to know :eyecrazy:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: i just lold so much.. would spread rep if could :laugh:

This is a bit of an awkward one.

It's a function of the game so know one should feel bad about it.

I always feel a bit guilty when I do it

I try to do it so the other avatar can see I am doing it, try not to appear to be sneaky

I invariably do it to identify items that an avatar has on them - armour /. weapons etc

i occasionally do it to check out the persons stats, however this is usually because of some previous action the avatar has taken which makes me curious about their level

I always feel better if the avatar I have scanned scans me back.

I always scan famous avatars - just to check stats

I occasionally scan avatars that appear to be at around my own level.

I dont mind being scanned and always leave my stats available for all to see

I hardly ever scan mobs

Happy Scanning :)

I scanned everything and everyone at Twin last night. You can thank me later!

I answer you with a question!

Do you think it's rude to skill?

99% of the times I scan exclusively with the intention of getting a few more lines of exotic skills. So after the first scan I minimize the window and keep going, seeking only the green exotic skill lines on chat.

1% of the times maybe I scan the other ava with curiosity of find the dps on his main gun (this on a event or on a shared loot area) or maybe for checking a rare armor/cloth.

So, my answer is NO! It's not rude because 99% of times you are seeing only as a green dot. Could be you or any other green dot, I dont care. For the 1% on my opinion it should be a honor to get scanned.

Why is this a question? Buy a scanner to use scanning whatever you want.

Stick your penis in their ear...now that's rude :cool:

I only scan people or go on forums when i'm bored lol...Like now :/

Back