Do you think some average active players are devalued compared to the less active players? (plz read the post first)

Do you think some average active players are devalued compared to the less active players?

• Yes.

Votes: 130 37.1%
  • No.

Votes: 143 40.9%
  • I don´t care.

Votes: 77 22.0%

• Total voters
Btw, your setup is shit if you want to break even. Not saying that caused those -1.3k ofc, but you won't win any with it in the long run, no matter how good your tt returns would be.
Well, and mob choice: Showing us a short time sample on WOP mobs doesn't impress anybody either.

BS
Eco hunting only slows down your losses a little. It doesnt make you break even or profit.
For most people the point isnt breaking even or profiting but the point is the alarming rate people are loosing peds. The difference between eco huntng and less eco hunting is no explanation for that.
This -game-is-simply-too-expensive-per-hour
if you want to do someting other than hunting snablesnots young.

I hunt with adj sweeper (HA 6.3, so I know I am not as eco as possible) on mid-high ends. I know I have to depend on good loots to be able to continue hunting.
I had none. Not one. nada.
I lost 35K peds since februar. I think thats too exepnsive for any game. And if you are telling me I should go hunt snables with a korrs to be eco? I rather quit.

Since I stoped with depo I concentrated more on low mission mobs, like daik, foul, merp and sometimes a few argos.

Sometimes I feel like a fifteen days newbie, the only diference is that this newbie got 167HP. :laugh:

About L eco hunting it just make your peds last a little longer, even on mobs that loot regular mu, I still needing to take a break from hunt once in a while to sell all my goods and to trade for a while, I even produce ME with my own sweat and sell it on auction always above mu.

But one thing I can say, I'm here to stay!!!

To deposit again or not that is already with MA! :confused:

That with returning players is 100% BS simply because there are tons of other returning players who get exactly shit therefore you have no chance of incorporating them in the 'statistic', pretty much the same case of OA109 miner who has small globals for few hours and low unamped newb loathes him, same case of say 1 of 2000 newbs which hits a 400 ped bery puny so on and so forth.

I had two major breaks which gave absolutely nothing when returning, will see about this 3rd which lasts already for 5 months and still has to grow for irl reasons.

Just mind your own business, don't envy others (ok, random curse at an ATH is in order)*.

*= exception, loathe the nondepositors as you please, for every global :)

Since I stoped with depo I concentrated more on low mission mobs, like daik, foul, merp and sometimes a few argos.

Sometimes I feel like a fifteen days newbie, the only diference is that this newbie got 167HP. :laugh:

About L eco hunting it just make your peds last a little longer, even on mobs that loot regular mu, I still needing to take a break from hunt once in a while to sell all my goods and to trade for a while, I even produce ME with my own sweat and sell it on auction always above mu.

But one thing I can say, I'm here to stay!!!

To deposit again or not that is already with MA! :confused:

you can always chip out and gather sweat with me at Nea's :) after hours sweating you will feel like a new born again lol

ok ok I lied, you will feel like being screwed up for years with all the a-hole mob trainers and circle polices..

my perverted brain is problably making all the wrong associations :)

You brain is beyond repair my friend ;)

though a perverted bain is a joy forever :wtg:

Sorry for the necro but today we had the proof that in fact this is how MA works.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...active-participants-hunting-event-April-27-29

Do you think some average active players are devalued compared to the less active players? Yes i do! And this is just no sense.

What you are doing is pissing off the players that login every day, that cycle peds daily and that help to pay CLD revenue every week. Well done MA!

Inactivity ftw!
:(

Yes i do think so..I you take me so i can tell that i am not so active this past 2 years as i was before.
Before the Robot mission we have now i was No 50 in all time hunter in Entropia tracker and i have about 440k skills and i am lvl 99.3 in BLP and i been here sense May 2006 and I do a Average deposit at about 2k $.

And now for my loot history= best loot..
1. A Phasm 28k ped just after 2 weeks after i deposit 33K $
2. 2 ESI at 700 ped tt.
3. 3 Marber plasma riffles.
4. A foot guards Jaguar M (ul).

discovery = 0
So the question I can only say YES in capital letters.

I believe in personal loot pools, where different amounts of losses are set to be returned in different amounts of time. A player who has been gone for extended periods has surpassed the required time to get most of or all of their scheduled return, so boom, big HoF.

Just my theory on why this happens :)

I agree 100% its all delayed timing of loot return, nothing more, or maybe I just like to believe that all these years.

Rick

My view is, more active people are disadvantaged in the sense that we have to ride through high and lows in the loot system every day. Where as someone who plays less regularly can do a bad run and log off as part of their habit.

If I go through 5 level 5 amps in one day compared to going through 5 level 5 amps in 5 days, I think the results will most likely lead to the latter being more favourable.

Not putting all your eggs in one basket holds true. So in this sense, active players are disadvantaged.

Back