Do you think some average active players are devalued compared to the less active players? (plz read the post first)

Do you think some average active players are devalued compared to the less active players?

• Yes.

Votes: 130 37.1%
  • No.

Votes: 143 40.9%
  • I don´t care.

Votes: 77 22.0%

• Total voters
ahhh maybe because They want the ones that depo every fucking month to stay fulling the bag. But it is not our bag, someone's bag.... FUMA!

Eventually yes! But how?! When those type of avas just play one week per year. :(

What I dont understand is the game/lootius/MA/FPC whatever, favor those kind on avas instead of the ones that play almost every days.
Yes but that is another thing, that doesn't say all avatars are not born equal.

And I still say your assumption of MA favoring avatars like that is wrong. It just seems like that is the case since those hofs get a lot attention when they happen. If one take a look at all big hits and sum them up I'm sure those types you mention represent a very small part after all.

I don't think time played or deposits affect loot in any way, shape or form.
Though I am of the mindset that some sort of regulated returns are given (mythical 90% returns - which, by the way, is more like 85% not 90%) I simply consider big hits as "right time, right place, right gear" that anyone could get if in the right situation.
My reason for this is that big loots don't affect my returns in the same way as others claim when they say their returns slump directly following a big loot, however I do see a similar compensatory pattern (patterns are purely perception) for normal loot (less than 100x cost to kill) where say if a player were to have 2 claims in 20 bombs that would indicate a compensatory loot (not a hof) is coming or recently been.
As I said though, I don't believe this to be the case with large multipliers.

gj MA loot manager if exist one or how is called... while mining in an area with belk and niks, having 50%, and then continued to mined after that niks 33k hof, my return was still at 50%... changed 3 places also but..... I was on the donors side today... I hope someday I will win the pot ... and 12134 will be the donors to me ... Jesus

instead of splitting this massive ubers... they give to 1 player who will probally withdrawn all because he can do it... making 1 happy dude but 1000 sad ppls, and PEDS will go away from the system.
I usually don`t whine but this is worth to post here...

gl all, you need

If i get bored ill hunt for a bit and ill get a few globals but i think its more about my knowledge of where and how to hunt than anything else.

I don't see a problem...

Even if less active people get bigger loots..

you said youself you get your invest back in the longer run so

you will get your investment back in the longer run if you an active player that plays a lot

soooo

No problem :)

oh and another thing people that say loot is ramdom...

are wrong

Because why have MA not came out and said. Loot is ramdom ..

They refuse to tell us how loot is done for the simple fact that if one were to know how loot was given then you could profit from it.. So there is so method behide it and it is not just luck !!

you said youself you get your invest back in the longer run so

you will get your investment back in the longer run if you an active player that plays a lot

Where I said that? 80% of my investiment is lost... my current skills (around 160K units) worth only 1200usd, that is 6/12 months of depo here, and they continue to devalue day by day. Been playing for around 3 years now.

That longer run can be 3 mouths for some lucky ones and 5 or more years to others. You gotta admit that a 5 years run is a big one no?

Maybe 2/3 years more and I ll get an ATH :D

if that was the case, then were is my big hof? :(
have been inactive for 2 month and when I came back and did a hunt all I got back was 1PED :D

wel or you can sell out , chipp out and salvage whatever you can

like me :)

and then gather sweat and mine ...

wel even that cost a lot of peds

those ATH are mostly rigged -> dont count on it

if you check , most of the time, you can only find those avatars are active for a few months or less

if that was the case, then were is my big hof? :(
have been inactive for 2 month and when I came back and did a hunt all I got back was 1PED :D

Try to stay away from game for a year, then play 2 weeks and go for another year of break.

PS: If you got 50k or more skills that don´t work. :D

@ JingyiDai

It is what I started to do, chiped out almost all the skills that don´t contribute to a better HP level. Thinking in buy a unL rifle so I can camp a few missions mobs. Maybe with a better toy I can loot diferent, I ll try.

good luck with the missions mobs :) hunting is now so hard, I havent done it for almost 6 months now. Only mining gives me MV just enough to stay run around a bit . Even those MV is going down. If they make mission for mining, it will be the end lol

Taking time in between big runs to regain ped. If you take time between depos its more likely you would deposit more at once, instead of less more often. Big runs more chance of big hof.

Another no comment one:

Favorite Mob: Motörhead Security
Largest Loot: 11,559 PED
Total Loot: 11,957 PED
Current rank (30 days): 1680 of 7332

Favorite Mineral: Belkar Stone
Largest Find: 33,733 PED
Total Finds: 34,451 PED
Current rank (30 days): Na of 2693

Once again, a better exemple would be impossible.

Should we realy believe that all the avas are born equal?!

Please provide your sample size of avatars who go on a break and do not have big hofs.

Another no comment one:

Favorite Mob: Motörhead Security
Largest Loot: 11,559 PED
Total Loot: 11,957 PED
Current rank (30 days): 1680 of 7332

HAHAHAHAhahahahah ah ha aaa aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!!!

(to post smthng so Mod dont delete my great post:

I think that that avatar is lucky, dynamic, I LOVE MA and ALSO FPC WOOOT)

Dont dwell on the noob hof. it's been there since day one and it will continue to be for as long as we have noobs playing, the % of noob clicks is a big chunk of the clickbase and as such this will reflect in the hof board.

My dear entropia players all its about ur CC belive iff u depo u get!!! somtimes MA give to player non depo to dont make the game to fake .....think now onestly iff u are little smart if u make busines u make it to make money not to make ppl rich .. so my opinion take ur money go to Las Vegas and its included some free drinks and also some girls:)

This is our experience. Me and my husband have been playing a few months now and what we have noticed is I have alot better luck getting globals and loot in general. Whats ironic about the situation is that 80% or more of the money that we deposit he ends up spending on hunting. What makes me wounder about how the system is setup is the fact that all money that is deposited is done on my account and then transferred to his through personal trade.

So as of right now it appears to us that the people that deposit are favored over the ones that do not.

Just a perspective from a couple of new players. 1 being the account that receives the ped from the deposits and the other being the account that actually spends the ped. Maybe its just a odd coincidence but considering he actually spends 80% more ped then I do you would think he would do better in the loot category.

Another "no comment" on:

Favorite Mineral: Lysterium Stone
Largest Find: 48,966 PED
Total Finds: 54,061 PED
Current rank (30 days): 246 of 2539

Look easy no? 30 globs and you ATH.

So why some have 200 globs without a single low HOF?! Not even a 300ped one? :(

Another "no comment" on:

Favorite Mineral: Lysterium Stone
Largest Find: 48,966 PED
Total Finds: 54,061 PED
Current rank (30 days): 246 of 2539

Look easy no? 30 globs and you ATH.

So why some have 200 globs without a single low HOF?! Not even a 300ped one? :(

is mining his/her only profession

Voted No.

If you thought about this before you voted.....LOL@you... :laugh:

No. Its still all random. Randomness is something human brain does not accept. Therefore we see patterns.

(I believe)

So it is random or it is dynamic ?!

Random can mean you ll play for 5 years spent around 5k usd but becouse it is random you ll never found a 5 digit loot. Damn thats a very fair game!

and another one:

Favorite Mob: Argonaut
Largest Loot: 3,418 PED
Total Loot: 4,458 PED
Current rank (30 days): 1423 of 3076

For me it toked 2,5 years and a good hundred dollars in depo's to accomplish a loot like this. To others it seems f**king easy!

The more I stay playing this "game" the more I believe all the loots is just random!

FUMA!

I was away for about 10 months and got back a month back.

I have cycled at least close to 10k peds in hunting / mining over the month.

I have yet to get any very nice loots.

As a matter of fact, I have been loosing a bunch over the pass couple of days.

and another one, 2º glob is a uber!

Favorite Mob: Vampire Chick
Largest Loot: 4,775 PED
Total Loot: 4,876 PED
Current rank (30 days): 2156 of 3078

RANDOM!?!?!?

no....

It seems this one had born to be hunter. lmao

3º glob and BOOM!

Favorite Mob: Cornundacauda
Largest Loot: 7,899 PED
Total Loot: 8,104 PED
Current rank (30 days): 1939 of 3490

all avatars born equal my arss!

FUMA!

My biggest hunting and mining HOF's (about 2.5k peds each) came within weeks of returning to EU after chipping out and a six month break. Make of it what you will. :dunno:

In the couple of years since those 'welcome back' rewards, I have had nothing else that even came close....

Ff

definitely a LUCKY guy this one, on nr1 hof today:

Favorite Mob: Cornundacauda
Largest Loot: 5,025 PED
Total Loot: 5,025 PED
Current rank (30 days): 2941 of 3505

Is this the definition of dynamic MA?

For some two years or more to acomplish a loot like this and paying 10x - 20x the price of it...

or just the first "global" to this LUCKY player!

Don´t improve your loot assignment and you (MA) will see where half of the current players are in less than a year. (at least I)

Back