Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darkaner

Stalker
Society
Silly Underground Family
Keiser Darkaner Söze
Just want to know what people think about the amps. If you use them, it would be cool if you could post what type you use mostly.

i only use laser weapons ATM, and the only amps i use/used/or will use are in the a10x series - or perhaps, maybe, eventually in a distant future amps from the a20x series ;)
Reason for this is the far better economy of the a1/20x above e-amp's and limited amps.

I haven't really looked into to them much yet. For laser I have one of all of A101-A106 and given they're pretty efficient I can't see myself using a laser amp unless it has pretty impressive stats.

I've recently started skilling a bit of BLP though and don't currently have any amps so I don't rule out using L ones yet.

I think lower tier (L) amps are fine, but as they get bigger their mark up increases by a lot, not to mention horrid decay and use of 3 or more additional ammo cells per shot, adding all of those factors and the mark up, they are just not very economical to use.

I think, if MA would let (L) amps to work as pre amp nerf amps, then their demand would rise, but as of now, they are just a more expensive version of the amps already in existence.

Never bothered with em.. i use melee and some of the better melee weapons r sellin at 165% buy outs... at that price theres no possibility for a profitable hunt or at least a decent hnt unless u HOF so i stick with the economic rep
2X0 instead :) less damage but the final numbers look much better

I've used the bul tac 20 on the svempa 60 several times. Not bad if you can find em for only a couple ped over tt price. They don't last very long though, somewhere between 80-100 ped ammo on the svempa 60.

I voted D, but thats only based on the current available amps.
Reasons: worse eco, more efford to obtain, no damage benefit over non (L) amps.

Voted: No, and never will

To bad economy as it is right now and when taking markup into account (which I totally understand that crafters need) it just doesn't make sence to use one...

No and never will so long as there are a106s around. If MA removes them from game, it'll be another story.

Nope right now Im perfectly satisfied with my beast for the delta and the a10X's for my laser weapons. It's just so much easier to repair those than to run around everytime your amp burns out trying to find a good deal on a new one.

I like the Shear XR70 (L) because its perfect for me korss 400 max the damage out have good eco and they use 3 ammo and very little decay so it lasts a long time. over all a nice amp and cheep to buy

Back