Selling: DOA Slugstorm

Bring up my post.

SB and BO reduced

SB and BO reduced.

Price reduced once more.

Sometimes I can afford to let things collect dust in storage waiting for a better time to sell, other times I might sell cheap to get money faster. I think that's normal procedure regardless of market saturation or how much people paid a year ago.
MA dropped lots of UL guns of all levels during the TEN event, after the new year I think prices will start to recover, and after a few months of no drops it will start to climb quickly.
Unfortunately I need to sell something now and this is one of few valuable items in my possession that I have no use for.

I would suggest more patience in terms of selling as the item in question might be free for you but others have paid much for the same.

Donno if it helps but i sold mine today for 37k pure peds. So perhaps instead of reducing prices too much just sticking to a reasonable one would work better.

GL with sale

Divinity

If you sold an untiered one for 37k today I guess that means I need to reduce my BO and I'll be right on the money.

Sometimes I can afford to let things collect dust in storage waiting for a better time to sell, other times I might sell cheap to get money faster. I think that's normal procedure regardless of market saturation or how much people paid a year ago.
MA dropped lots of UL guns of all levels during the TEN event, after the new year I think prices will start to recover, and after a few months of no drops it will start to climb quickly.
Unfortunately I need to sell something now and this is one of few valuable items in my possession that I have no use for.

If you sold an untiered one for 37k today I guess that means I need to reduce my BO and I'll be right on the money.

Quite honestly, I believe the same as far as the item prices are concerned and the rise after the TEN events are over and i do understand that when there is a need, one needs to make some quick decisions irrespective of everything else.

To be honest, I let it go for 37k only cause i saw u reducing SB and with someone reducing SB on an item the usual mentality of a buyer ( the smart ones especially) is to see how low the seller is prepared to go. :) Kind of a catch 22 that happens but am sure you are aware of it.

GL with the sale and wish u the best,

Divinity

Received an offer of TT+33.5k, will start the auction in a few days if nothing better comes along.

Auction ending 20.00 the 18th

My power is out for the next few days. Will try to log in once per day to check pm and update bids.

Bump bump bump

One day to go.

A few hours left. I won't be able to log in much tonight. So please bid in the thread.

The deal fell through and the gun is for sale again.
Send me a decent offer and it's yours.

You are right...if the person cares shit about not being maxed on weapon and don't give me Krom example:)

But still 12K is just a troll price:)

the offer remain no troll about it and its up to other to bid over incase no one will its up to the seller what to do he dont get any peds for have it in storage and its dont been use for Helping spend peds.
the owner claim he have a offer on 33k i wounder why the bid was casled if ther even was a bid.

the offer remain no troll about it and its up to other to bid over incase no one will its up to the seller what to do he dont get any peds for have it in storage and its dont been use for Helping spend peds.
the owner claim he have a offer on 33k i wounder why the bid was casled if ther even was a bid.

well just to get rid of you ( and btw the seller stated the reason why the first offer didn't went through)

I bid TT+15K:) just to keep trolls away:silly2:

well just to get rid of you ( and btw the seller stated the reason why the first offer didn't went through)

I bid TT+15K:) just to keep trolls away:silly2:

i dont see any reson why de bidder Walk of the deal?
so you make your Self in to a troll?

btw its up to the seller he can just say no, its not for you to judge.

my price is just to get rid of you:)

Outbid me if you want to stay here longer:silly2:

16k from me then :) Not valid forever ^^

Last edited:
Back