Suggestion: Docs Suggestions/WishList

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Doc's Suggestions
  • Compact/Expand 7 pieces of Armor & Plates to sets. For easy plate switch and to be able to sell a complete set at AH.
  • Make custom notes not delete when pressing close on the note
  • Search bar for the custom notes/inventory/storage/
  • Categorys in the friendlist
  • Turn on/off a notification popup for when a user is online (like skype or any other messenger app)
  • List items in inventory, like in trade window
  • Turn several pets into essence at the same time
  • Make Vehicles spawnable in Monria caves or atleast TP ability.
  • Optional sound signal "red temperatures screen" when healt/weapon is critical (vital when watching streams while playing xD)
  • Name (L) Blueprint books.
  • Be able to move all kinds of windows outside the screen (chat window, codex, etc)
  • Change/Lower the sound of IFN Defence Bots & Equus. They are terrible!!!
  • Upgrade mission for Harrier Assault, Adjusted to Improved.
  • Fix graphics on D-Class Mining AMP, The Husk, etc
  • Fix collision box - so that you cant enter creatures (including the Robot spacecrafts etc) or get stuck in environment.
  • Pets can be used in the water, so they should be spawnable in water to.
  • Unequip all action - Implemented :) Thanx MA!

• Save custom graphic settings - I alway turn down "Post Processing Amount" to medium to avoid epileptic flashes from range weapons & "Shading" to avoid some memory leakage.

and last but not least, a option to disable the compact button in inventory… pleas

Last edited by a moderator:
While you cannot currently move windows off screen (although that would be nice in windowed mode if ever introduced), you do have a little bit of a workaround..

Open up Action Library, Pull up "Desktop Icons" and "Dashboard" and "ScreenShot" commands and assign them to a quick key...

Now you are ready to start taking pics that don't have the icons all over the place. Simply turn off the dashboard and desktop icons with your quick keys, then hit screen shot button to capture a screenie...
Upload em here and lets see some beautiful screenies of different things in game.

(You don't have to use the quick keys, but it'll make life easier when you want your precious icons back)

:)

I personally like to go hunting/streaming or do a variety of other things using the above stuff from the action library to make a pretty picture so to speak that is not distracted by silly chats, etc. Unfortunately there's no way to turn off the globals thing that pops up. If you find one I'd love to hear about it since that does get annoying from time to time.

Unfortunately there's no way to turn off the globals thing that pops up. If you find one I'd love to hear about it since that does get annoying from time to time.

Do you mean the "Always Show Ticker" option in Options - Interface?
I put "Global Ticker Filtering" to 2 000 PED but it would be better with 20 000 PED as any smaller HoF is of small interest (since Loot 2.0)

Im realy looking forward to the new UI :)

And, optionally, turn off those info boxes which popup as cursor hovers over an action icon. At least suppress them while any item is equipped in Avatar hands.

I been asking L print stacking since...2000 or so.

They did it. My life is complete, EU is perfect now.

Ok, name vehicles, containers and books is still missing, but I can live with that.

Many things actually comes down to adding on off options in the settings and just looking/copy UI of other applications interactive design (sush as messenger, skype etc)

Hey @My|MindArk you got lots of great knowledge close to you (Chalmers/GU) if you can take a lunch break at Lindholmen :)

• Categorys in the friendlist
  • Optional sound signal when healt is critical and you are nearly dying (vital when watching streams while playing xD)

I suppose you want the possibility to 'create custom categories' in FL, rather than having different basic categories

In some old games your screen starts turning red-ish or something else when u r nearing death. (think PUBG)

I suppose you want the possibility to 'create custom categories' in FL, rather than having different basic categories

In some old games your screen starts turning red-ish or something else when u r nearing death. (think PUBG)

To make your own "Categories" in friendlist I started long time ago to use special characters to implement it.

You can either use one or different symbols to make your own categories:

Possibility one: Put one or more - or + or any other special sign in front of the name

+ Alfa
+ Beta
++ Alberta
+++ Alaba

etc.

Or you can use different Symbols you put in front of it like + and - and * etc.

So you have f.x. best in game friends have one +, socmates have two +, other in game friends have three + and so on or HEalers have a +, soc mates have a * in front of the name etc.

To make your own "Categories" in friendlist I started long time ago to use special characters to implement it.

You can either use one or different symbols to make your own categories:

Possibility one: Put one or more - or + or any other special sign in front of the name

+ Alfa
+ Beta
++ Alberta
+++ Alaba

etc.

Or you can use different Symbols you put in front of it like + and - and * etc.

So you have f.x. best in game friends have one +, socmates have two +, other in game friends have three + and so on or HEalers have a +, soc mates have a * in front of the name etc.

that's how I've been doin it for over a decade ;)

Do not confuse MindArk with customer needs.

Back