Unequip ALL

The_Doctor

Dominant
Society
NBK Rangers
The Doctor
It woud be awesome to have a "unequip all" action, for all the times when you need to un equip the armor!

Satans

Prowler
Society
Silly Underground Family
gacoo satans hunter
Back in the day everyone was happy with instant-click-equip ... now there's delay.

Thark

Old Alpha
Society
German White Angels
Shawn Thark Columbo
There actually is a function with that name in the action book but i haven't figured out what it does, i didn't try too hard though ;)

but i partly agree, unequip ALL wouldn't be my first choice (Cloths) but "Unequip Armor" and "Equip Armor" (all 7 parts at once) would be awesome.

Regards
Thark

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
the Ministry
Maria Mesh
There actually is a function with that name in the action book but i haven't figured out what it does, i didn't try too hard though ;)

but i partly agree, unequip ALL wouldn't be my first choice (Cloths) but "Unequip Armor" and "Equip Armor" (all 7 parts at once) would be awesome.

Regards
Thark
that button is used on mannequin pads and shopkeepers to undress them.

girtsn

Marauder
Society
YippikayeeMF
Girts Smilgs Niedra
Unequip all would also undress, which is not preferred.
Equip/unequip armor (including plates) and equip/unequip weapons (including attachments) would be better.
Even better if on equip it would also check for enhancers, and take them from inventory/storage based on a set minimum limit.

Overall, some macro functionality would be much more preferred for actions like equip/unequip (scripting language).

Thark

Old Alpha
Society
German White Angels
Shawn Thark Columbo
Ahh sweet, thx for the info!

Regards
Thark

Peezle

Banned
Society
Meezle
Peezle Peez McPee
There should be a choice on the drop-down for unequip all, be it clothes or armour. I am pissed off with having to drop stuff one by one.

Makes sense to hurry us along to spend peds.

Have you ever come back from work and unequipped all in 20 secs? :) I want this function in EU too!

The_Doctor

Dominant
Society
NBK Rangers
The Doctor
yes a "un equip whole armor" and equip "whole armor" option when right clicking would save lots of time after awhile and MA can get more PED's recycled in that time ;)

We got the "merge all to stack" option so this should not be so hard :girl:

Audrey Cheery Cheerful
It would be nice if we could put seven armor parts together to form a set which would be a single item in the inventory. That item could be equipped/unequippedwith with one action. The same could go for seven plates and a plate set could be attached/unattached to an armor set with one action too. Of course it should be possible to split these sets into the seven armors parts/plates again. (I always wanted to suggest that but I was too lazy to make a thread.)

:wtg:

The_Doctor

Dominant
Society
NBK Rangers
The Doctor
Thank you MA, you are the best :) :) :)

Society
Guess Who
George Ace Skywalker
It woud be awesome to have a "unequip all" action, for all the times when you need to un equip the armor!
This already exists in game if I'm not mistaken. You have to make a custom action to equip/unequip all

Alainax

Elite
Society
Titans of Space
Alaina Bonnie Knight
I was so confused till I saw this thread was from 2012 lol