Question: Does anyone buy dung or is it just for flies?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I see that dung is used for ferilizer but I have never seen anyone selling or buying dung? Just wondering.

well its worth very little, since only LA owners use it right now :)

Keep your eyes open for energized fertilizer or growth.

Dung has a tendency to drop in larger numbers like 200 or so. My hypothiesis here is that when someone goes to buy it they can go to PA and get an order filled quickly.

I dont know how much fertilizer is used for certain things, would be interesting to see a post from a LA owner.

Its 1 dung + 1 growth = 1 fert.

The avg LA needs 20 fert / day / dna to maintain. (extra to make changes to settings).

So... a LA with 2 DNAs needs 14.6k dung/year. Most landowners I know have 10s of Ks of dung sitting around, so yeah I dont think the market is great. growth sells for practically tt and energized fertilizer for just a few % more.

All in all.. I don't think its even worth really picking up.

well its worth very little, since only LA owners use it right now :)

I use it in my appartment to fill bean bags, as I am too poor to buy real furniture.

You can always carry it around in the lootable pvp areas ;)

You can always carry it around in the lootable pvp areas ;)

It was especially nice to carry 100 seperate pieces of dung around there before the "merge all" function came along. :ahh:

I don't buy dung.... over the last 2.5 years I've picked up over 2k... I'm down to 900 in storage... I'll wait until I have 50 growth molecules and refine them into fertilizer and fill orders in auction.

I use it in my appartment to fill bean bags, as I am too poor to buy real furniture.

But not too poor to buy air freshener I hope :D

So much dung floating around that I still havent been able to get rid of 9k of it i have had for years. LoL I would need 3k peds worth of molecules to make it into fertilizer. :eek:

I KNOW where i would send my 28 K of dung if i could change my EU dung against RL dung :silly2::laugh:

Buying Flies....0001 pec each.... :cool:

Back