Question: Does sweat/fruits/dung/etc contribute to a Land Area's tax?

• Thread starter Deleted member 58836
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 58836

Are these considered loot events?

Would sweat be considered "Hunting" for tax purposes?

They may not contribute much but over time it could add up, personally for the gatherer and exponentially for the LA owner depending on number of participants.

Are these participants handicapping themselves by sweating on taxed Land Areas? I understand it's negligible but still curious nonetheless.

Cheers :)

Last edited by a moderator:
isn't their value like .00001 per? It really does not add up to anything significant, even over time. Killing 1 Dasplator is equal to a year of sweating and picking up fruit from the ground.

isn't their value like .00001 per? It really does not add up to anything significant, even over time. Killing 1 Dasplator is equal to a year of sweating and picking up fruit from the ground.
I mentioned it's negligible already, thanks for reiterating...

Are these considered loot events?

Would sweat be considered "Hunting" for tax purposes?

They may not contribute much but over time it could add up, personally for the gatherer and exponentially for the LA owner depending on number of participants.

Are these participants handicapping themselves by sweating on taxed Land Areas? I understand it's almost negligible but still curious nonetheless.

Cheers :)

Theoretically yes, everything spawned inside LA taxed when looting.
Practically maybe yes, maybe not.

MA internal server logs have loot till 6 decimal places.
1k sweet 0.01 ped.
4 sweat is 0.01 / 250 = 0.00004 ped, and 2.5% tax is enough for the 0.000001 ped tt tax to be received after.

BUT
Peoples still receive 4 sweat, and as that is already the maximum, you not really pays the tax after it, unless its like 3% tax, than 3 times out of 100 sweating 1 sweet removed from your loot and goes to tax, but i doubt that works like this.

So i dont think there is tax after sweating, but you always can make a support case and ask for answer.

A 100 hp mob will give 100 sweat, whether it’s a taxed mob or not, so I would say no.
As for fruit spawns, well good luck trying to work that out. I would be pretty confident in saying no though.

what's more interesting is figuring out where the fruit spawns are. There are some locations where respawn happens frequently.

Back