Does the system compensate for previous returns?

M Rufen Power

Marauder
Society
How To Survive
Mark Rufen Power
1. Does the loot system adjust returns based on previous actions? Example: like if you get a big multiplier your return is going to be lower or is it your multipliers?
Yes, the system adjusts your returns accordingly; however, drawing a straight line isn't as straightforward. If you get a BIG multiplier, your subsequent returns will lower overtime to compensate for the higher payout.
2. What about if you did something stupid like crafting and lost a ton of ped, does the system reward you with a better returns or multipliers?
If you lost a large amount of peds crafting, will the system compensate for the losses? The answer should be yes if you make enough pulls; however, I've observed crafting is more dynamic than hunting loot. So the answer for crafting is NO, as it is more dynamic/volatile.
3. In essence, does the system track an avatars overall return and adjusts to it?
Does the system track your returns and adjust to them? Yes and no. Yes, if you perform enough kills/pulls to trigger a response from the system, and no if that isn't the case. In any case, be prepared for entropy from any activity in the game.
4. Does everyone have the same chance, no matter what their previous return was?
Yes, you have the same chances, but only if you remain active. I'll quote Mesi, "Once you stop shooting, you have lost."

Last edited:

WoenK

Elite
Society
Riverboat Gamblers
Irdeta WoenK Hocren
So, that dude with the 600k ath, he was just am occasional crafter.
Getting a 600k doesn't qualify as luck???

But as goes for luck, only the lucky few have it. The others don't.
erh...."occasional" crafter...did I say that it is only bound to one profession?
Getting gloabals in hunting for over 300k is also no small accomplishment.

As for luck...life is like
Some days you lose, some days the others win.

Any computer generated "luck" is just a pseudo-randomness.
Any perception of a human being about "luck" is just a pattern seeking in perceived randomness.

M Rufen Power

Marauder
Society
How To Survive
Mark Rufen Power
Yes, the system adjusts your returns accordingly; however, drawing a straight line isn't as straightforward. If you get a BIG multiplier, your subsequent returns will lower overtime to compensate for the higher payout.
FYI: once I hit a big enough multiplier on a particular "maturity" and reach a high rate of return around 99%+, I subsequently hunt a lower maturity from the multiplier. For example, if I hit the multiplier on a Guardian, I then go hunt Youngs exclusively. The reason is straightforward; you are forcibly trying to make it difficult for the system to recuperate the multiplier. I have used this strategy for as long as I can remember, and it helps me stay above 97% TT long-term.

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Losses typically are the result of poor choices. IF you do not want losses to make up for, then learn to play more efficiently, and the issue of running at a deficit disappears. IF you are suffering heavy losses, make changes, they will not be coming back magically.

Yes it is possible to play tt+, and make a significant income playing this.......very difficult and requires an investment, but possible none the less.