dont I look ... spooky ?

LeeLoo Faith

ColorManiac
Society
OldTimers
LeeLoo LeeLoo Faith
When I use my healchip there is a big white/sometimes golden sphere around me. it is so bright it hurts my eyes.. they are blinding me ..

it also brightens or bleaches a big cricle on the ground around me

I believe its a 32 bit client problem only.

that could be, I switched back to 32 bit because the 64bit client crashed too much, could try to go back to 64 bit

mew.jpg

View image in gallery

^^
it has come to mindark's attention that a small minority of participants might want to have observed something which is often called out as "spooky" or "big white/sometimes golden sphere" or "so bright it hurts my eyes" by community.

since the experience of participants inside entropia universe is closely to mindark's heart we would like to take a minute to explain a few things.

mindark is utilizing one of the most up to date and most powerful graphics engine cryengine2 for a very long time now. there are alot of astonishing and state of the art graphics effects inside entropia universe. also the variety of users and the users hardware, the software they use and as well as what participants eat, drink, smoke, the number of hours they sleep and actually spend inside entropia universe or elsewhere is very diverse.

mindark is very proud of its large variety of participants and so knowingly designing entropa universe in a way that every participant will find content to his or her preference inside the vast ingame world and its large amount of items such as weapons, armors, tools, healkits and also mindforce chips.

yours sincerely,

MA HQ

meheal2.jpg

:dunce:

Back