Dont post

Status

Lerp

Provider
Dont post in my thread let it die.

Ok. I enjoy the game. Ive never lost a ped. Everything ive ever lost was an option I took on myself. So I am happy.

Ive been hunting near Rouge plains west. Its a space port.
I was thinink of the time a year or so ago when i was sitting under a bridge as trolls are known to do....

I met an avatar She told me a story of how she was waiting for her hanger to reopen.
I told her how sry I was that she did not have one to play with.

I could only envy her hanger. They were costly back in the day and not everyone could buy one.

I made a joke. Let me buy it. It was at a time when there was not much to do.
She laughed and said "NO!"

Now today as I was hunting near the hangers I tried to enter them. Most said they are closed.
One has items in it but nothing for sale. I though of that female avatar who was sitting with dreams of the trade she had bought into.
Why was she not here? Why were there not lines of players wanting to take flight with her. She had after all paid large amounts of money on a dream. Not just her dream but MA as well.

You sold her out for the peds of new untested players.
You get enough bad mouth. You can put a -% on my avatar but I speak anyhow...

She paid money and was loyal and would have played for years and years. Also she had money to spend/burn.

You wanted to sell space vehicles to any player who could find a dime.
There was a time when I ran across the world and paid 35 ped +tip to fly to the astroid.
The player who took me had invested 1000 even 10s of thousands of peds to take me.

Now, any new player with a shoping cart can run a space taxi.

Stop giving out the game for free. If they want it they will pay for it. If they dont they can play farcebook or sweat.

Makes me think of the American Occupy wallstreet. They want to take down the people with ideas and money.
Who the hell will they sell the ideas to or work for. Who will pay for the next invention. Who will buy the over priced items or pay big money to have the yard cleaned.

Stop selling out to the masses. They dont spend and if you find one that does you will sell him out and then he will no longer be here. If you build some trade then protect it. Dont make it so easy that everyone can do it. Make it worth the investment or no one will want to invest.

Status
Back