Help: Downloading Issue

KlowN

Stalker
Krevorn KlowN Tzavask
Cannot download this update at all, beginning with this:

It will go up some then just completely reset. Like up to 472KB/14.10MB then just resets.
Even the little bit goes extremely slow, tried to download the setup client from the official website and that is extremely slow also.
Downloaded a few different MMO game clients just to test and quick as lightning like usual. Can't be my internet speed side for that issue...I just don't know :scratch2:

Last edited:
My roommate had that problem, I told him to hit repair, and it knocked it into submission... works fine now, I think he has an older version of windows.

My roommate had that problem, I told him to hit repair, and it knocked it into submission... works fine now, I think he has an older version of windows.

Can't click repair :( gray'd out. & on Win 7 updated.

There any other location I can DL this from?

Since the last patch, my Launch button is greyed out?

Anyone else having this issue?

Something like this happens to me when I forget to 'Run as administrator' when a patch is in. Not sure if it would help (I have oldschool Win Vista :)) but trying won't hurt.

Last edited:
Tried disabling firewalls, safe mode w/ networking, repairing windows 7 with CD.

When trying to run as admin I receive:

Failed deelevating process, process will run with administrator rights.
Make sure you have restarted your computer if you have changed your UAC settings.
Error: The requested operation requires elevation. (error code: 740)

Restarted of course after & same message pops up, then goes to same client loader updating and same issue as before. That may be the problem, no clue. Not sure why the Entropia client off the entropiauniverse.com website won't download neither though. Tried downloading a ton of random crap (WoW :p), no problems with anything except the thing that I actually want lol. This sucks.
After it times out ever so long, it says it is likely a network error. Judging by above, it seems like its just b/w me and MA. Not sure what to do.

Last edited:
I'm installing the game on a new computer here. The download was from Entropia Universe site!

It's lamme for MA but unfortunately after 45 m/b the client crashed. And it doesn't start again! I had to uninstall it and then change the predefined directory where you install the game. Change it to "Program Files" only and it should be fine.

Hope this work for you guys!

(win7 64 bits)

Just got home from work and tried it, its working now :/. Didn't do anything at all today to fix it. Hopefully it works for you guys that it didn't work for yesterday also.

Back