Question: Drops

Dante aka Ghost

Provider
Society
Vice President Of ENN
Dante Ghost Mitchel
i would be eternally grateful is someone could tell me a website or a show me a link if ive missed it but im looking something somewhere that i can use that will tell me what monsters drop what item. but i want it so i can go.. well ill give an example

EX. i wanna know what drops pixie armor so i select pixie armor and it then lists all the monsters that drop this specific item and its frequency of its drop rate from each specific monster.i found a site that does this backwards wher ei can click a monster and it shows me drops and drop rate but i want it the other way around.

can anyone help me out here? pretty please ? lol

ill be your best friend forever ( not really but we can pretend)....

-Ghost

Entropedia. (many frequencies indicated there are off the mark though)

(the easiest way to use it is - enter your keyword - 'Pixie', 'CB5' or whatever - into the textbox above the chart and click OK)

as for Pixie armor, it drops from:

Exarosaur (harness, feet)
Daikiba (shins)
Snablesnot-Female (arms, face)
Snablesnot-Male (gloves, thighs).

feet and thighs are somewhat harder to get than other parts.

these are most common drops - sometimes these mobs may drop some other parts, but don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen. :)

Last edited:
drave hit the nail on the head :)

Thnx Drave - was looking for something like this myself....

I always used entropia-loot.com (Zap's loot table), but it seems to be unavailable atm. Domain only expires next year, so it may be a temporary server outage?

thanks for all the replys guys

Back