Dynamic LOOT?

We should have a group tree hugging session ;)

DJ i would +rep you, but it will not let me, possibly cause i have had too much curry

Rgds

Ace

Damn 30 ATH's now that would be something wonderous ;)

Funny how when people make stuff up, you stop reading straight away

Well good luck with your, "i want more" thread

May the hof be with ya

Rgds

Ace

Read Cobra's last ATH thread ;)

Read Cobra's last ATH thread ;)

OMG i bloody giddy god I don't believe it lol

I stand corrected and apologise

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: +rep for showing me up as a complete idiot ;) dang, that will teach me not to read up first.......maybe ;)

hehe its ok ace im not trying to make you look like a idiot:) BTW jsut excuse my grammer,spelling,etc I do believe this is not a job application, a english class, or a rule of EF to do those things correctly and its certainly not a sign of lack of intelligence im just simply lazy to type correctly:) I enjoy how im typing now and it will stand as is:) thanks:yay::D:yay:

hehe its ok ace im not trying to make you look like a idiot:) BTW jsut excuse my grammer,spelling,etc I do believe this is not a job application, a english class, or a rule of EF to do those things correctly and its certainly not a sign of lack of intelligence im just simply lazy to type correctly:) I enjoy how im typing now and it will stand as is:) thanks:yay::D:yay:

If you want people to agree with you try not to offend them. It might not be an English class, but it is still extremely painful to read. I applaud how humble you are in regards to you're intelligence.

P.S The pronoun replacement was intentional.

It might speak better to your character if you use correct punctuation and grammar. People seem to generally take you more seriously if you type correctly.

EDIT: I'm not trying to bash you in any way, I'm really offering serious advice.

well i love all the replies Im getting their great:) but thantos you have no reason or way to talk about SR in any negative way as they are some of the nicest mature people youll ever meet so keep their name out of your mouth cause thats my eu friends you talking about boyyy, this is all me and personally i said in the thread i dont care what you think or say ill just laugh which im doing now im just speaking the truth:) and btw i may havnt put in as much time and stuff as the ubers but i have put in a dang lot and enough to deserve something out of this and if you got to complain it dont bother ill just laugh at that too:) enjoy the whine thread for ma's horable loot system and have a happy new years:)

-Marcus

So you are admitting you don't fit the normal mature mold of what SR allows in their soc? I've known SR longer than you have and I am not putting them down. Just surprised that you are a member that's all. Or, maybe they've changed their standards lately. I don't know. :scratch2:

BTW, when are you building the new game?

Back