News: Easter Mayhem 2023 Extension

lol......

This happens every mayhem. Come on it is obvious you do it on purpose why not just add on a few extra days in the first place?

lol......

This happens every mayhem. Come on it is obvious you do it on purpose why not just add on a few extra days in the first place?
That is how they did. Previously, Mayhems was from 1 week to 10 days. It’s hard to turn off the event when you have a statistics of the flow of money before your eyes. :)

That is how they did. Previously, Mayhems was from 1 week to 10 days. It’s hard to turn off the event when you have a statistics of the flow of money before your eyes. :)
not many entropians can accept the above statement (facts) , hence they are injecting USD every week/month.

Please revert. Just finished with 4 hours to spare.

At least players can rely on an extension. I didn't bother to check when the end was. I just waited for the problem, the complaints (problem-awareness thread), then the extension notice. Reminds me of a VERY old Jasper Carrot joke about working in a soap factory. There's a certain mentality you can take back decades, so I guess things are just worse these days, not new...

I still won't make it :laugh:

Back