Question: Eco: Breer M2a (L) + A102 or CAP-TT R + A101?

Fawkes

Old
Edward Fawkes Blake
Hi, I'm returning to the game after a longer break.

I rumbled through my inventory and tried to read up here on the forum to find a good setup for hunting. I came up with 2 suitable setups for my current level, I was hoping you could help me out with some questions for each. I have max skill for each of the two weapons.

Breer M2a (L) + A102 - 2.91 dmg/pec, 10.24 DPS
(calculated on 115% MU on Breer)
  • What mob should I hunt? What armor should I use for that mob?

CAP-TT R + A101 - 2.907 dmg/pec, 6,98 DPS
(calculated on 115% MU on Breer)
  • What mob should I hunt? (I asume naked hunting with this setup?)

The eco is very similar, however the Breer have much better DPS. I guess it all comes down to the choice of mob and armor? I would love your feedback on each of them.:confused:

I would love to bransch into BLP weapons, however as I understand it, the eco choices are few.

M2a (L) are 120% on auction, unless you have a private supplier.

Chikara LR-3 Colonial (L) are 110-115%, sometimes even less.
- LR3 + A102 @ 110% = 2.929 eco, 10.46 DPS
- LR3 + A102 @ 100% = 2.944 eco, 10.46 DPS

If you wanna go really eco buy M-Ray 1000 Laser Pistol (UL) and stick an A101. That gives you 5.84 DPS at 2.955 eco.

Both better options imho.

With that weapons you can hunt, completely naked using a cheapo S.I. H.E.A.R.T.:
- Daikiba: Wools have some MU.
- Combibo: They loot Chikara LR-3, so you dont have to waste more MU on them, Wools have some MU too.
- Foul: They loot nice weapons and chips, a great spawn of all youngs is available.
- Shinkiba: meh.
- Small Cornundacauda: they loot Isis BL300 and BL300E. Some MU on hides.
- Merp: meh.
- Exarosaur: meh.

And basically anything below 150hp.

Good luck.

Now that is an excellent answer, thank you very much. I'll looks for some Chikara LR-3 Colonial (L)!

Where can I find good spawns of Combibo?
And where is that good spawn of foul young??
TYVM!

Where can I find good spawns of Combibo?
TYVM!

Combibo ...South of TP Nymphtown island in middle of that lake..

ECO for a101...

SmallFry-1 Laser Rifle (L) (for MU 200%) dmg/pec 2,956 ...dmg/sec 6.5

Last edited:

I am curious about this too. And also, what is the next weapon to go for eco-wise, with higher dps/skill requirement?

The Foul spawn is arround (79180, 68060), nearest TP is Fort Troy.

And about the next sib weapon I'm not sure, maybe Breer M3a or Kallous-2 if you wanna keep skilling laser, or you could jump to BLP and try the Calytrek Soul Mlk.II, since it's cheap.

But don't use any weapon with open SIB, only maxed ones. That's my advice. If the LR3+A102 works for you keep using it, I still do from time to time =)

Is the S.I. H.E.A.R.T more eco then the Vivo T5 (L), given I have maxed skill for each?

I just tried the LR3+A102 on the foul Fouls, and I cut trough them like a hot knife trough butter. Excellent spawn btw, thank you!

I tried using the CAP-TT R + A101 as a finisher, the speed is very nice, but I think it does to much damage (still feels like overkill most times).

What would be a suitable finisher for 100-150 hp mobs? I guess I could use the Kiwi it got good eco, but I hate having to carry two types of ammo, twice the book keeping.

Is there a suitable eco melee finisher or laser pistol?

Edit: What about the S.I. Combat Knife? Seems close-up and personal and decent eco?

Last edited:
M2100 pistol from caly tt, scoroion gun from cyrene or any low dmg weapon :)As its only for finishing the eco dont matter as much.

Back