Eco hunting

Anaksanamune

Young
Opallo (maxed)
fap10 (from the old days) - if necessary
No armour

Have evade of ~500
Also have friend who wants to know (evade ~2-2.5k)

Will not be hunting together.
Just wondering what to hunt for an eco hunt, all I want to do is try and break even, and not sure what mobs to hunt.

Any advise welcome :D

Eco hunting :scratch2::scratch2:Not quite sure I folllow you....what is that?!:scratch2::scratch2:

:laugh::laugh:I don't really know bud, you're guess is as good as everyone else here. I think what throws your question off is the "break even" part, because what works for one person doens't work for another...either that, or those that claim to break even or their full of EU dung.

My 2 pecs

With your level and choice of gear I would recommend swunting (but if you're looking to be eco, I think you'd be better off with a Vivo T1 than a FAP-10)

first off opalo isn't the most eco weapon. (or most eco weapon with a sane price tag on it). If you want to be super eco go with something like p4a plus a104.

If you are going to stick with opalo a101 is fine. The old faps aren't as good as the new ones. For good eco (without spending thousdans of ped) you should have two faps one for emergencies. (2600 or hedoc / vivo the best one your maxed out on) and the current tt fap (vivo t1)

Try to stick with mobs you can don't have to fap with during the battle.

with opalo / a101 combo you will most likely lose.

with p4a/a104 and good luck you can break even and profit if lucky.

Replace fap 10 with the TT vivo.
Since u are using opalo. Kill daikiba, u can find a nice spawn of them near swamp camp. I dont like snables. THere are better choices of weapons out there but lets stay on topic.
Shoot the mob at max range and move backwards to put in some extra distance so that u can some extra shots in before mobs come in range.

Breakeven? just hope that u are lucky, the loot is going to be the deciding factor. Also sell the loot that u get for markup if u are bothered.

Snablesnots and Snarksnots.
And if you can afford it, change your battle to a FAP-50.

no handgun skills so the p4a is out.

got a fap-28 and an emk-2550 for emergencies, although I don't have the skill to use them well.

My skills are all quite low - do mainly sweating...but I heard that there are a few good mobs that can be opallo-ed for even-profits.

With your level and choice of gear I would recommend swunting (but if you're looking to be eco, I think you'd be better off with a Vivo T1 than a FAP-10)

i agree with cyberpunk.

i would camp snables or diakibas with opalo and using a vivo t1 to heal up.

stack up the loot and sell when it is a nice fat stack (wools, hides, hair gel, etc)

I would just work on training up for awhile with that setup. I would train to about 2k riffle this way, then perhaps work on some pistol skills with a p2 or p3. A nice method could be opalo first few shots (3 to 4) then p2/p3, then finsh with opalo.

an a101 or boom CCC L amp would be nice to on your opalo if it fits your budget. It would cut down on your ammo consumption per kill and your fapping a tiny bit. if you stick to yng/mature of those mobs you shouldn't need armor either.

good luck.

i agree with cyberpunk.

i would camp snables or diakibas with opalo and using a vivo t1 to heal up.

stack up the loot and sell when it is a nice fat stack (wools, hides, hair gel, etc)

I would just work on training up for awhile with that setup. I would train to about 2k riffle this way, then perhaps work on some pistol skills with a p2 or p3. A nice method could be opalo first few shots (3 to 4) then p2/p3, then finsh with opalo.

an a101 or boom CCC L amp would be nice to on your opalo if it fits your budget. It would cut down on your ammo consumption per kill and your fapping a tiny bit. if you stick to yng/mature of those mobs you shouldn't need armor either.

good luck.

I agree with that aswell, although young/mat are quite easy, if your sure you can try take some old ;)

I agree with that aswell, although young/mat are quite easy, if your sure you can try take some old ;)

easy usually means you spend less for the over all hunt :)

i hunt stuff all day that is too easy for me and it seems pretty effective.

easy usually means you spend less for the over all hunt :)

i hunt stuff all day that is too easy for me and it seems pretty effective.

So do I! :O

Servers down time to spam up the forums everyone! :laugh:

Eco hunting :scratch2::scratch2:Not quite sure I folllow you....what is that?!:scratch2::scratch2:

:laugh::laugh:I don't really know bud, you're guess is as good as everyone else here. I think what throws your question off is the "break even" part, because what works for one person doens't work for another...either that, or those that claim to break even or their full of EU dung.

My 2 pecs

I plan to soon make a project and record my results doubling 100 ped into 200 ped using noob guns (Emik S30 I think I'll start with) and show the method publicly, which anybody can feel free to use and I believe everybody can profit from.
For the most part, what profits for one, others don't have patience to do.

I plan to soon make a project and record my results doubling 100 ped into 200 ped using noob guns (Emik S30 I think I'll start with) and show the method publicly, which anybody can feel free to use and I believe everybody can profit from.

Nice, that'll be something sweet to watch. ;)
Hope it all works out. :D

SUGGESTION IF YOU WERE TOTAL NOOB BELOW.

But since you are skilled a bit (maxed opalo) then u would have to adapt to it in term of skills you should buy. But i will post here for anyone that might be interested to know how much and what you need if you were a total Port Atlantis transporter arrival NOOB.

---------------

If you want to enjoy hunting economically i would say that you should do it the good way and that mean planning something serious.

If u cant even deposit a 30$ usd then maybe sweat till u have 300ped. See you in 5min or in 3month? yours too choose.

And the creative part follow >> believe it or not, u would then chip up to be able to use P2a(L) + a101.

Why? : Cause its cheaper to chip up than to hunt losing your precious money for the earlys skills...

Here how :

2.72 handgun chip @ 35ped
3.14 LWT chip @ 43ped
NeoPsion Aa Mindforce Implant @ 22ped
p2a(L) @ 33ped
a101 @ tt+70 (88ped full tt)
damaged tp chip @ price varying from 8-25ped markup included
Inserter tool decay 6ped
A T1 Vivo @ 9ped
Some nexus mixed with your sweat for mindessence @ 5ped

If u are lucky u can get all those gear to a price under 240ped.

---
Note that you could sell the NeoPsion Aa Mindforce Implant after inserting the skills and not buy the tp chip and nexus but teleport feature is very handy when you are a hunter especially to return to your favorite combibo areas... but u could bypass this and buy more ammo.
----

Buy ammo with remaining money (After selling inplant inserter tool)

With that you go hunt combibo south of PA( there a area that are radar-red-dot-loaded with combibos...yours to find them and drools on the carnage!!! hence why the tp chip once u find it cause its kind of far from PA )

This suggestion is the best imo for a budget under 300ped for these reason :

Best fun in term of initial investment
Best hunting experience for ped spend
Best gun speed and firepower(better dmg/sec than opalo)
Best to use handgun than rifle.
Best creature to hunt with low budget for loot returns.
Good eco hunt and potential of never ending hunting.

U are free to do your own research but know that i can provide u all of those for a price of 260ped max. Why more expensive? because the skills amount at the decimal close would be very hard to get and thats the main reason(cause i will do it) of the price of my services is 20more ped that what you could endup if u workout your contacts and find everything yourself. But im not hiding that anyone with decent knowledge of the chipping optimizer could give you those right amount for a similar/under price if u ever find someone...

In any case, seriously consider the idea as it will be alot less boring that hunting with opalo and combibo are mob that hof so u could turnout very luck and they not really a risk either.

Thats the Program i built for a friend and when he log he have fun and he lost 20ped so far in ammo but im not afraid he can get it back pretty quickly he just need a 20pedder loot or something.

Last edited:
Best of all is no fap at all. And if you need one in combat..... you are in a to difficult fight. Just stick to mobs you can handle without fap or armor.
Best choice is opalo or a (L) gun for a good %. It would be perfect if you can afford an amp (101 for opalo)

If you maxed your opalo you could also try a breer m1a (with amp) and hunt + sweat some combibo youngs. They have a better average drop imo and you can sweat them easier than daikiba because they're less agressive.

Opalo? I'd go for foul and berys and possibly Kerbs if you can handle them.
Berys at swamp camp would be nice since you get free heals and don't need to worry about dying or pay FAP decay or even armour. Possible to build up evade, related skills and sweat at pretty low cost that way.

Careful not kill mobs being sweated though ;)

t

I got 20-50 profit by hunting young daikibas (Just The Only Young!) at swamp camp everyday (around 8 hours / day), never loss money since got my opalo maxed out n attach boom ccc / 300 ammo... no fap/vivo at all

I swear this is for real, just try it then let me know ur result

I think one of the most important things is to stick to one mob. Some people say that you getg better loot that way. I'm not convinced about that, but if you stick to one mob then you will (eventually) get a lot of the same loot. This makes it easier to sell as you can sell in larger quantities. Find someone who wants (say) Daikiba wool on a regular basis and then go hunt Daikibas.

I have a question about the Opalo, I'm at 6.7/7.3 out of 10/10. I'm wondering if I should still get the A101, atm i'm using shearxr40 or boomcc.

The question is, will those last few points till the opalo maxes warrent getting the A101, or will I be getting a new gun as soon as it maxes?

I have a question about the Opalo, I'm at 6.7/7.3 out of 10/10. I'm wondering if I should still get the A101, atm i'm using shearxr40 or boomcc.

The question is, will those last few points till the opalo maxes warrent getting the A101, or will I be getting a new gun as soon as it maxes?

It's not SO much more eco that it will pay for itself in the time it takes to gain a couple levels, but In general, the A101 is worth having... It doesn't drop anymore and is one of the least likely items to decline in value...

I'd also say, from an eco perspective, you could stand to benefit from using an amped opolo until you have progressed through several levels...

It's not SO much more eco that it will pay for itself in the time it takes to gain a couple levels, but In general, the A101 is worth having... It doesn't drop anymore and is one of the least likely items to decline in value...

I'd also say, from an eco perspective, you could stand to benefit from using an amped opolo until you have progressed through several levels...

Thank you for the fast reply, that's generally what I was thinking, as I'll use the gun on lower lvl mobs also, or use it as a finisher gun. I've just been waiting for one to be decently priced.

don't teach them all! :laugh:

don't teach them all! :laugh:

Ehh, the idea was nice but I don't have the time to do it anymore - and there are many other ventures that will turn far more profit in far less time...

Equipment:
Opalo
a101 (not really necessary)
Vivo T1

Mobs:
Merps
Daikiba
Berycled
Kerb

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...t-smart-making-most-your-ped.html#post1940664

If you can afford the a101 you may want to buy it and keep it forever on your Opalo that will serve as an economic finishing gun.

But if spending 120 ped on the a101 is too much, then you may wait until you max both Opalo and Breer M1a to buy a102 which is a bit cheaper than a101.

Back