Ef Hunt

The Mighty

Prowler
Society
If you +rep me your life will be better
The Mystique Mighty
Guys,

Lets get together this weekend for a hunt...
Make a couple teams of 4 or 5 people in each... some for blades and some for guns..... loot on dmg... items on rotation.... (any uber items get sold and split between the team)....

Not necessarily a big hunt... but just as a way of meeting other players... Half you guys I have never seen in game!

If you guys are keen, then advise some times when we can meet up.....

I personally am also keen on a plasma/long range team gonna suggest we go kill some longu's and armax, or even some warriors....
Slow stuff we can kill before it gets to us.

Sounds like an idea. I won't suggest any times since most players of PE are in the Eastern world :). So, i'll just wait and see the times that people suggest.

Im really keen on a plasma hunt with 5 people !!!!

Saturday is looking pretty good in my book. I vote for Saturday, preferably in the later afternoon of my time zone, which is east coast, USA.

sounds like fun! just tell me when and where :)

Kewl idea, Im very keen on seeing all peeps too.

Altho i am not gona hunt with y'all. maybe i'll just follow u hunters and bomb some places. If ya dont mind :)

Ok Saturday USA time... whats that in GMT +12 ?
It will be Sunday lunch time or so for me...which is good....
For those in Europe...mmmm ... maybe middle of the night on Sunday.... but hey, we could end up having 2.... :)

NoMan said:
Kewl idea, Im very keen on seeing all peeps too.

Altho i am not gona hunt with y'all. maybe i'll just follow u hunters and bomb some places. If ya dont mind :)

Do you have a fap ???

Ingame is GMT+1 right ?

Erm, no. :S

Back