Ei Lita Senorita

Just heard about this... We been in society together for the last 5-6 years.. Fellow norwegian.. We talked about entropia and real life.. I lost my wife to the same fkd up sht some years ago, and Lita was one of those giving me supportive words and grabbed her rifle to join me for a hunt those times I escaped into Entropia.. I cant believe she is gone aswell.. With tears in my eyes I can say you will be remembered. Im so sorry for your loss to the family 😔 RIP my friend.

The only winner here are those damn leviathans....
She loved those Leviathans, and i am sorry for your loss too. She was always friendly to everyone

My condolences to you and your family

May your life be spared, "Olav Olaven Spire".

My condolences to "Ei Lita Senorita"'s family and friends.

Very sad to hear. Rest in peace. You will be missed.

Hi all.

Most of you know the player "Ei Lita Senorita" (my mother btw)

She passed away 3 days ago. So I just want to let you know she will not be playing anymore
oh my god, noooo, what a sad "news" :cry:

My sincerest condolences!
I know it's a bit late and I am sorry if I am opening wound, but I had been inactive since mid 2017.
Came back for few days in February this year and reconnected with few friends, now I know why I did not see Lita online ;/

Lita was one of my best friends in EU.
We met many many years ago, think in Supremacy Reign society, then think we moved to Dark Knights family of socs if memory serves well.
Lita was lovely person and we chatted a lot, a bit about game, exchanging tactics and information about game and how to profit or not lose too much.
But mainly we conversed about things outside EU, mostly personal life and our struggles and successes.
Both of us living with chronic pain, we understood eachother very very well....
She was always positive and bright person, even on really bad days!
Lita had great sense of humour and healthy outlook on life.
I missed our chats during my years away from game.

We also hunted a lot together back in a days, often with another good friend of ours - Lucifer dandy Leon.
Here is one of those teams i could find now, from 2011 - http://www.entropialife.com/profile.aspx?P=178610&M=globalList&V=hunting

Olaven, your mom was a rare gem, she will be remembered and missed by me!!

If you ever make some deal with EU to make memorial for her, cound me in, I will gladly chip in!

All the best to you,
Tei

Back