EK-2350 bp

Optima

G.O.D
Society
Art of War
Great Optima Dane
Well no need to describe this one i guess :) Makes one of the few faps thats actually useable besides EK-2600 and is a profitable bp (=with skills its not that hard to make money using it..)
Ive heard anything from 1-"two figure"k as value when ive asked around... Anyone have a "real" idea about what it might be worth? Has some qr on it but nothing extensive.

Lots of quant around atm, and the price on the fap has been drooping.
so i would say the bp ios worth less now than it was a few months ago

Dunn said:
Lots of quant around atm, and the price on the fap has been drooping.
so i would say the bp ios worth less now than it was a few months ago

Ehm.. they became cheaper to craft since the "main cost material" got cheaper and that lessens the value of the bp? Not so sure i agree with you on that :p That would mean the lvl6 laser bp is worth about 600k peds since it uses 9 maganite or so per try?... Unless you mean something else incase i dont follow you at all and if so please explain? :)

edit: Didnt see the "Price has been dropping on the fap" part, sorry kinda tired today.... Fair enough :) Any idea on value and anyone else have any ideas?

Optima said:
Ehm.. they became cheaper to craft since the "main cost material" got cheaper and that lessens the value of the bp? Not so sure i agree with you on that :p That would mean the lvl6 laser bp is worth about 600k peds since it uses 9 maganite or so per try?... Unless you mean something else incase i dont follow you at all and if so please explain? :)

edit: Didnt see the "Price has been dropping on the fap" part, sorry kinda tired today.... Fair enough :) Any idea on value and anyone else have any ideas?

When the cost of making the fap gets lower, you have more faps on the market, so you will after a while fill up the market and get crafters sitting with alot of faps in storage undercutting each other to free peds up.
Also the fap has gone down about 30-40peds in the last 2 months.
What the bp is worth, let me quote slither: I would't sell this bp for anything less than 10k+...

I hope that helped abit

I have absolutely no idea what the bp is worth, still I would like to contribute to this thread, because the 2350 is a damn fine fap!
I think a lot of ppl who can't afford or are not willing to pay for the 2600 can use the 2350 as an excellent substitute; it has almost the same hp/sec and the decay is not much worse.
So in conclusion to the above, I'd say the bp is worth quite some peds, depending on how many are around etc.

Did you loot it recently :tongue2: ? What did you craft in case you looted it? Sorry for the off topic

The 10k remark was made when market was better, but still wouldn't consider selling for less than 10k.

Jonny Joe Momo said:
Did you loot it recently :tongue2: ? What did you craft in case you looted it? Sorry for the off topic

Looted it ages ago, and no clue what i got it from... probably some lowlvl OF/OM bp during skilling :)

And kk Slither n Dunn ty for the help :)

Dunn said:
When the cost of making the fap gets lower, you have more faps on the market, so you will after a while fill up the market and get crafters sitting with alot of faps in storage undercutting each other to free peds up.

well thats why we have resellers now, so situations like this never hapen
:D

Back