Selling: Electric Attack Nanochip 13, FEN Edition + Fen amp

Alainax

Marauder
Society
Hardcore
Bonnie
I am tentatively considering selling my Tier 7.32 Electric Attack Nanochip 13, FEN Edition with matching NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier 7, FEN Edition. The chip doesnt need much explanation, but has served me incredibly well in the years I've had it. Excellent loot 2.0 weapon with plenty of dps for a range of mobs. Good TIR rate also.

Not interested in in items but willing to discuss peds and or TWEN token deals - I am looking for an item off the twen vendor. Pm me with offers please

index.php

I'll answer some of the questions I'm getting here in case anyone is wondering the same :)

I will sell the chip as soon as the peds are ready. I appreciate its a great weapon to cycle with through the event but out of respect to the buyer I won't hold onto it till the end. We can do the deal instantly even if that means I'll be without a decent grinder weapon until I buy enough tokens.

Pure peds preferred but if you have a bunch of tokens ill take them too.

Thank you for the interest so far and respectful trading pms ♥️

“Electricity is really just organized lightning”
― George Carlin

what implant do you have, and are you going to be getting rid of it as well

“Electricity is really just organized lightning”
― George Carlin

As a qualified and registered electrician, I would disagree strongly with this. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: jak
Yeah the science is sketchy too ... but struggled to find quotes on electricity 😕

Electric power is everywhere present in unlimited quantities and can drive the world's machinery without the need of coal, oil, gas, or any other of the common fuels.

-NIKOLA TESLA

bump for an amazing combo - you can also contact me for sale of this here or ingame - the chip might be available on its own as well - lets chat

"Thunder is good, thunder is impressive; but it is lightning that does the work."

Mark Twain

Last edited:
looking for offers around 110k for the combo

Back