FYI: "Elegant Bouquet" and "Earth Globe Lamp"

Konve

Marauder
David Konve Williams
Both can be seen in the new house in the Port Atlantis landing area.

Or, if you're lazy, here you go:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Enjoy

Nice. Looted or crafted? If looted, what from?

Enjoy

They said, many many many VU's ago that items for marriages would be introduced... I wonder if no one has ever looted them then :scratch2:

They said, many many many VU's ago that items for marriages would be introduced... I wonder if no one has ever looted them then :scratch2:

Wasn't there ONE wedding ring looted sometime? :rolleyes: or was that a fake? lol

Neither, yet. Put into game by Mindark. As I said they can be viewed in the new house in Atlantis.

It was, Sibuk probably still has it if he didn't sell it.

Last I saw the ring it was above the fireplace in his house, located near TI North.

Enjoy

Cool. The Mars and Saturn globe lamps have been around for years, but i've never heard of the Earth one. I'd really really like to loot one of those!

Hopefully Calypso is next. Then the evil robot planets--just before we invade them and wipe out every electronic thing.

That globe used to be in the RDI building along with a bunch of other stuff but now that place is empty

That globe used to be in the RDI building along with a bunch of other stuff but now that place is empty

Well I searched both EF and Entropedia, for both items, and came up empty. :)

Absolutely correct I saw it my self there, and all the stuff is sold of for some time ago, so someone ovens a earth globe somewhere.

Back