Buying: Embra Laser Sword C1 Adjusted

strategist2

Guardian
Society
Lost Renegades
Stryder Stride Corban
I am looking to buy an Embra Laser Sword C1 Adjusted. I want to spend around 1,500 to 1,600 on MU.

I will give 50 PED to anyone that can put me in touch with someone owning one and we close the deal.

Please pm me if you have one for sale and what price you are looking for along with the current TT and tier level.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I'll take the 50peds and sell you mine for +2k :D

weee, free bump

Last on were around 1.7k and had trouble getting sold...

I'm just stating that I have one and that I will sell now for +2k. Else I will rather have it in my storage to remember the uberloot and to get some cheap HP skills when I'm bored and wanna finnish of the small missions. If any other owner of this blade wanna sell at +1.7k that is fine by me :)

Considering it is summer, and that Migration will likely drop a couple more, I don't think you should pay more than +1700.

narfi

I'm just stating that I have one and that I will sell now for +2k. Else I will rather have it in my storage to remember the uberloot and to get some cheap HP skills when I'm bored and wanna finnish of the small missions. If any other owner of this blade wanna sell at +1.7k that is fine by me :)

Gotta laugh about this statement seeing you trying to sell it in auction for 1.8k SB. Don't think you've finished any mission within this short period of time nor gathered significant HP.

i would say these are only worth +1.5k at a push :wise:

saw one on auction last night.

Gotta laugh about this statement seeing you trying to sell it in auction for 1.8k SB. Don't think you've finished any mission within this short period of time nor gathered significant HP.

Good thing that I can atleast keep ppl happy :D

hey i know someone James Bling Cash

Back