Nicole

Marauder
Society
cK- Retired
Nicole Tony Dantrag
Employment opportunities in the flight industry @ NTD

Hello I am offering paid jobs

What you get paid :

For every 4 paying passengers you bring to me going to cnd you get paid 2 peds Per passenger.

For 4 passengers you get paid 8 peds .

............. Tickets moderately priced at 20 per passenger.

What you need to do:

Bring passengers, whether going to all TP’, towns or friend list.. You advertize ..

Once you get 4 passengers you bring them to my hangar located conveniently at Encida .
Short work from Encida and very little if any mobs. Most of the way is all protected by turrets and should take less then 1 min.

Mobs are snabble and small dakiba

Prefered time:
Since I live in the good old USA.. I would prefer to have ppl work those times mostly... But do plan to have dfferent shifs working too. But keep in mind I do play on USA times

If you would like to apply for this positions (more then one) please pm or post here

regards

Nicole

Last edited:
East Cost or West Cost?
Makes a big differnece I think

Regards

East cost ;) New York

im late gettting in game today.. this is 12:18 pm for me.. see forum time that is 5:18 pm

Looks like im -5 hours EF time and -5 hours game time

If you're still offering jobs i would be happy to apply :). I live in the US in the occursed flatlands of illinois :) so a time conversion wont be too difficult... if you're on in between 6pm-11:00 pm Central time It would be most convenient. I can do stuff on weekends too :)

Back