EMW leaves EU giving away thousands of dollars at Twin.

I going to miss him EMW was a good player in all levels, sorry to see a player like him go but we know MA and how they work and i think he stop play here because MA.
I will miss him like player and friend here in the game. :tiphat:

I wish him all luck in hes life.

Sir Valentin.

So if person X calls me drug addict(what im not) all good,no crime done,but if that person X calls me hacker (what in not) it is big deal mods steps in delete post bla bla bla
To me its all the same person X w/o a proof accused me in things what im not done and spoiled my reputation, I dont see any difference:wise:

It all sort of reminds me of Lando' s deal with Han... Did a hand of poker in a coffee shop go sour?

So if person X calls me drug addict(what im not) all good,no crime done,but if that person X calls me hacker (what in not) it is big deal mods steps in delete post bla bla bla
To me its all the same person X w/o a proof accused me in things what im not done and spoiled my reputation, I dont see any difference:wise:

Not sure, but there are at least some forum ruls, about be friendly to others. And then it depending if it is a joke or real.

Back