Selling: Enchanted trading post Not sure if this goes here

Fettsie

Mature
Society
Team Varyag
RaiE Fettsie Oegi
Hi all. My partner Avy-Leigh and I are members of Team Varyag. We're based on NI. I have played since the beginning. Currently we are trying to build our business and were going to buy shop later on today. Heres the trick: The Canadian gov is giving relief money to everyone, should have got mine today.. they want to see my tax papers etc..so the process will take another few weeks..so right now we need a loan to get the money. I have 110 moon deeds, 40 Ark deeds, and explosive projectiles bp 3 and 4 to offer as collateral. We would agree to a time limit on loan.. if we don't pay back the 11k.. you keep it all.. we'll pay back 11k plus 1000 as a fee for service. or adversely keep the deeds and we buy back ep bp 3 and 4.. they are the ones I don't want to lose. Can anyone help? Contact me in game please. RaiE Fettsie Oegi

Personally I would go to one of the bank owners to ask.

I know Tzepu of Fort Argus is quite acommodating on loan terms. Maybe ping him? See services thread for more info about that.

I.

Also... this doesnt go here. Post under services and change title to "Need loan, have collateral" or smth. Current one makes zero sense.

I.

If you are willing to provide collateral for the 11k + 1k then hit me up ingame

Back