Enigma keys problem

Meric

Guardian
Society
Knowing
Harry Meric Darkstar
I am having a lot of trouble with the last bits of enigma keys 3, where you have to walk narrow girders.

I keep on falling off these! :-(

I see below me is what looks like a swimming pool - what is this?

Is there any way for someone whose reaction time is not up with the younger set to do this?

Meric

Run the bars. Fast. I did it recently and it took me many many attempts.

I am disappointed in myself that I can’t finish this mission either. Wish there was another way to complete it.

I see below me is what looks like a swimming pool - what is this?

Is there any way for someone whose reaction time is not up with the younger set to do this?

Meric

Check 3:09 Meric, there is a Cloak Generator in the water which, when destroyed, reveals the mines on the ground just ahead of your position.

It takes a lot of patience and practice, but with enough attempts, it can be completed!

Brilliant Mega! I had seen this being shot at in another vid, but hadn't worked out what it did. This vid made it plain.

Also a nice alternate way of dealing with the floating bombs.

Thanks!

Brilliant Mega! I had seen this being shot at in another vid, but hadn't worked out what it did. This vid made it plain.

Also a nice alternate way of dealing with the floating bombs.

Thanks!

You will complete it after studying that video, just take it easy - the time limit is very generous! ⏱

If you start to make mistakes early on due to tiredness, abort and try it again tomorrow, it saves on broken mice, keyboards monitors etc. :cdevil:

Reactions: San
Back