Info: Entropia Farmer Timer

sinthix

Hello guys :yay:

First of all i want to explain what i did:

So i was gathering some sweat and stones, fruits. But i was bothered, also, i couldn't know how much time i was spending or how much ped's i was making.

So i decided to create a tool that helps me, it's a tool that is predefined to give me an alarm sound when 10min passed everything im doing sweat or collecting fruits, stones. It as a progress bar for 10ped/day, the progress is calculated by calculating the amount of sweat + fruits,stones collected. (with predefined values like 1 bottle of sweat = 0.002 ped, which means 2ped/k).

This tool is still in the beginning of tests etc and i still have to add some extra features.

But i would like to know your opinions and also if u have any ideas i would be apreciated

nice :D Mind sharing what you're developing in and how it works?

Interesting.

Will it be available open source?

I'll tell you what would really make this program shine, is if it could keep track of how many kills you've had on a given run.

Not sure if it's possible, but if it were, I'd definitely use it.

I'll tell you what would really make this program shine, is if it could keep track of how many kills you've had on a given run.

Not sure if it's possible, but if it were, I'd definitely use it.

Yes i believe is something i can add, ill write down that idea and add it asap :wtg:

Back