Entropia Fleet Allance "An Era of Growth and Support"

Sakuba

Guardian
Society
Antipodean Army
Milela Sakuba Wilnfe
Good News for interplanetary travelers! Entropia Fleet Alliance (EFA) hails a new era of growth and support for its Service, Supporters and Members. After discussions recently with SBI, the owner of the Aniara Class Mothership Kronan, EFA has welcomed the integration of the ship Kronan into our ranks. The future can only look brighter and we proudly welcome the Kronan, her crew, and her members into our EFA family.

Life Time Members and Monthly Transport Subscribers of the Kronan will have their Memberships carried across to other Ships of the Fleet, affording those members greater versatility and use of many of the Services provided by EFA. Subscription Members of the Bismarck and Starfinder XV will also have their Memberships carried across to the Kronan allowing them to take advantage of the opportunities offered by this well known and respected Aniara Class Mothership.

As of Thursday, 30th August, 2012 The Kronan will be executing the Thursday, Friday and Saturday Scheduled Flights. Scheduled Times of these Flights will remain as they are for now. However, they may need to be adjusted slightly to accommodate SBI’s "Real Life" situation and circumstances. For any such changes that may occur, please refer regularly to our schedule at www.efa.ms/schedule.

Last edited:
Congratulations for merger!!..But I'm at a loss this EFA?..what does it have benefits?..are we looking at a discounted flight?..more secure?..or just more flight times?...EFA supplys what thats different from any other Mothership service?..just lower price travel?..Ok bottom line me..LOL :scratch2:

Congratulations for merger!!..But I'm at a loss this EFA?..what does it have benefits?..are we looking at a discounted flight?..more secure?..or just more flight times?...EFA supplys what thats different from any other Mothership service?..just lower price travel?..Ok bottom line me..LOL :scratch2:

Good question. Here are some of the benefits:
- Low standard prices. That include cheap single day tickets and low subscription prices (Among other just 5 ped give access to all flights the whole day or 50 ped for the whole month! Why pay more?)

- An abundance of flights (Daily scheduled flights)

- Versatility and backup in service (Many ships working together to provide the best coverage to serve the clients)

- Security (We constantly work on improving ships SI and have several ships with 20k SI per section - I.e. Kronan has got 80k SI in total!

- Great crew (We have some of the most experienced crew members and largest crews in the game and are able to draw on a larger pool of crew members when needed)

- Low prices on supplies (Cheap RK5 and welding wire sold on ships for hardcore skilling)

-Plenty of piloting and gunning opportunities as well as intense repairing sessions

And as always we are open for suggestions and ideas on how to improve our service even further. Just pm us! :)

/Sbinortz

Last edited:
Congrats! I think this will be an awesome merger. I can only see good things from this. :)

It is my opinion that the Kronan joining EFA is not only a good thing fo EFA, but also forr the entire Entropia Universe. Not only does it increase the size of the EFA Fleet but it also brings with it a great reputation and huge respect for the services SBI has provided with the Kronan to date.

Current Lifetime Subscription Memberships with the Kronan will be carried across to the Bismarck and Starfinder XV and will be honored for as long as the Kronan remains a member of the Entropia Fleet Alliance.

Current "Skilling Subscription Memberships" will remain with the Kronan only.

Monthly Subscription Members of the Kronan who wish to upgrade from the 30 PED per mainth Subscription to the 50 PED per month Subscription will also be carried across to the Bismarck and Starfinder XV.

Current Weekly and Monthly Subscriptions with EFA willl be carried across to the Kronan.

These integrations may take a little time to set up and sort out correctly. We do apologise for any inconvienance caused in the meantime.

Existing Subscribers of either should contact the respective Ships Captains to ensure they get the flights and services they require.

Reactions: sbi
It is my opinion that the Kronan joining EFA is not only a good thing fo EFA, but also forr the entire Entropia Universe. Not only does it increase the size of the EFA Fleet but it also brings with it a great reputation and huge respect for the services SBI has provided with the Kronan to date.

Current Lifetime Subscription Memberships with the Kronan will be carried across to the Bismarck and Starfinder XV and will be honored for as long as the Kronan remains a member of the Entropia Fleet Alliance.

Current "Skilling Subscription Memberships" will remain with the Kronan only.

Monthly Subscription Members of the Kronan who wish to upgrade from the 30 PED per mainth Subscription to the 50 PED per month Subscription will also be carried across to the Bismarck and Starfinder XV.

Current Weekly and Monthly Subscriptions with EFA willl be carried across to the Kronan.

These integrations may take a little time to set up and sort out correctly. We do apologise for any inconvienance caused in the meantime.

Existing Subscribers of either should contact the respective Ships Captains to ensure they get the flights and services they require.

Cannot say it better :) We strive to provide the best possible service. Kronan will make the first scheduled EFA warp trips tomorrow. Don't miss the chance to meet your fellow crew members and travellers. Cya all and have fun!

http://efa.ms/schedule

Back