Entropia Flow Chrome Extension

Luchomucho

Guardian
Society
Dark Matter
Lucho MUCHO Ireton
Hi,

I made a tool to track your returns as you play.
It reads the information shown on the My Items page on the Entropia Universe site.

The tool will show how much you lose or gain during a hunt, mine, or craft run.

Also, it has an option to filter what you see on the My Items page, which is helpful to see what stuff you have ready to sell.

I made a video explaining how to use it. Also, another video on how you quickly see what you have available to sell.
You can download the extension from here.

I replied to a question about the privacy of your data below.

2022-02-12-09-39-42-1.gif

Have fun!

Last edited:
Seems like a cool way to track it through the Items log on the EU website. I got to ask though is there any security vulnerability by allowing this plugin to access potentially sensitive information on the EU account page?

Apologies if you explained any of this in the video but regrettably I could not understand you, a combination of microphone and accent I think.

i guess even if it has keylogger (which is very unlikely to be posted in chrome shop), you pretty safe having Two Factor Authentication

i guess even if it has keylogger (which is very unlikely to be posted in chrome shop), you pretty safe having Two Factor Authentication
My train of thought was that if it has the ability to read the inventory list then it also would have the ability to read email addresses and other personal information.

My train of thought was that if it has the ability to read the inventory list then it also would have the ability to read email addresses and other personal information.

That is correct, any chrome plugin has access to the cookies used on the site and as such can navigate freely, and do anything that you as a user can do without any further authentication.

Seems like a cool way to track it through the Items log on the EU website. I got to ask though is there any security vulnerability by allowing this plugin to access potentially sensitive information on the EU account page?

Apologies if you explained any of this in the video but regrettably I could not understand you, a combination of microphone and accent I think.
This extension only calls a service that returns the list of items.

Technically for a chrome extension like this, you are letting it communicate to the entropia server with your credentials, it can see anything in the website. But only stuff in the website. Not something’s like you do ingame because there you log in a different application, the game client.
Also it can't do any harmful like deposit, withdraw or transfer your stuff to other player, because it requires more input.

I play the game since 2007. I don't want to steal any information or anything. Just want to share the tool that it is useful to me.

To answer you question, it can technically see your information in your My Account page, but it doesn’t. What I was trying to say about privacy in the video is that all the information about your items it gets from the Entropia Universe site isn’t sent to any server, in fact I don’t have a server for this.

It is the same with any extension, you have to trust the author. I am trying to be transparent by releasing the source code.

I added another video
Also, I added subtitles in English and Spanish to the original video.

I remember a similar tool for tracking took the my item page down for few days.
I would recomend to avoid using this :)

I remember a similar tool for tracking took the my item page down for few days.
I would recomend to avoid using this :)
MindArk fixed that by putting a limit on how often you can refresh.
This tool considers that and only asks for the items every 3 minutes or 6 minutes after a manual refresh.
I have been using it for months and never had a problem.
Of course, if you click the manual refresh like a maniac the items list may be offline for you for a few hours. I only recommend refreshing manually once then waiting for autorefresh.

Last edited:
Cool, I'll give it a try. I always preferred using the item list compared to tracking returns from chat.txt.

Looks like you solved a lot of the issues that made Entropia Logs difficult to work with.

Cool, I'll give it a try. I always preferred using the item list compared to tracking returns from chat.txt.

Looks like you solved a lot of the issues that made Entropia Logs difficult to work with.
Excellent! Let me know if you have any problems :)

Good afternoon, not trying to necro this, but I need to know how do you stream this extension to OBS Studio for example? Just add the browser window to the stream and crop it to fit where you want or there's any way to do it I'm missing?

Thanks.

Back