• 300-550 HP

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • MESSI HP lol

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters

deathception

Guardian
Bambideath deathception durka
Hi all so I’m in the works of starting a pvp league I just need to know who would be interested to join and what their HP level ranges are ,to work out some fair play parameters

You mean the one that nobody shows up besides one soc?
Anyone can participate.One soc is defending anyone else can attack and can win a Land for their society.
If only 1 party shows up means 2 things : either is not worth to spend that much money to have a chance to win it or you have 0 chance to win it if you spend infinite amounts of peds.

So its soc vs soc?
Anyone can come , shoot or watch.Whoever takes the claim takes it for his society not for himself so the win or lose is atributed to a society not to a player but any player in a society or freelancer can participate, shoot or not shoot, can shoot anyone enemies or foes but in the end only 1 society will win who maintain their claim for 1 hour.

Yea sounds fun but that’s not what I’m trying to do
Mine will be matchups 1v1 each week earn points to enter into a monthly prize tournament with top 10 placements entered , depending on how it goes might start at low entry cost such as same weapon /armor.
But if it’s popular then any armor weapon class

Last edited:
I dont quite see yet how you want to ensure those hp brackets considering that you cant scan exact hp and wont know if someone gives you an old screenshot.
Unless you make them open their attributes on lifestream to check in.

The brackets will be a range so if someone with 100 hp vs 300 hp I’ll basically scale the weapon so both weapons have same chance to kill the person in average hits , now evade will be a factor but that’s also skill based so I can’t control all variables but it will make somewhat even odds if say 100hp using LR 30 vs 300 hp using LR 10 for example lol if I have to kill each contestant to see how much hp they have i will but hopefully I don’t have to

I competed in the euwbc events as a noob (2010/2011 ish) , and iirc they ended up stopping running then due to the proliferation of aim bots , how would you combat this other than just good faith?

you mention aimbots , i have never heard of software specific for this game, or at least recent years , if you have such information on the software i would gladly appreciate it so that i can see the specifics of how it works and what precautions to take , the easiest way to combat this is by just using rockets since you need to shoot the area and not the avatars health box

Well yea I understand people wanting to show the downsides of the pvp aspect , but as far as i understood years ago pvp was worse , you could lock on to peoples hp and nearby friend list , in terms of aimbot software i have never seen one recently or heard of one that can aim on avatars , especially in pvp lootable al the kills ive got were on players who has gear but their aim was bad , i would assume they could use aimbots but their aim says otherwise, also seeing how im funding the events, its gonna be at my discretion to investigate players that might seem to have aim as good as when we kill mobs on target

only possible aimbot rn is a trigger bot which is worse than regular aim.. the prizes wouldnt be worth outing yourself as a aimbotter. its easy to go against higher categories. just change your damage type for armour and have good aim :p

Lol yea plus the motth prize will be Ubers competing so idk if worth it for a Uber to aim bot for a say 200-500 ped prize

You mean the one that nobody shows up besides one soc?
Everyone is eligible for participation in langrab event.

I don't see what other prize could force me to decay my pvp equipment. Fun is no longer an element as there are too many toxic people (50 year old people who has mentality of league of legends average player). But that's just my personal opinion.

I am pretty sure if you offer decent reward a lot of people will show up, but this is something MindArk should take care about a bit. They attempted to make landgrabs more popular by removing decay from missed shots, not even that helped as people have no balls to invest into pvp gear and contest it. They all just want to get it for free with no effort. Man up, invest, and contest.

Don't make me start talking about medistims in pvp....

Trigger bots are what @Alainax probably meant, it is used to this day, wasn't just back then, and you would be surprised of names of people who use them ;)

Well my plan is fort invincible since you can set up custom parameters as well as decay , and tbh MA needs to do a lot of things we know won’t be fixed , so it’s both the players and game dev fault for pvp not being good, and I think I’d like to risk losing 100 ped a week on a group event to see if ppl want to try it , pvp gear won’t even be an excuse since lr10s are basic craft guns , and like I said before most players in lootable i have had encounters don’t have perfect aim so the bot issue can be so,we hat controlled

I like this idea. I would participate, I would even lend out gear free for use in the event to help make evening things out easier if you wanted deathception.

I competed in the euwbc events as a noob (2010/2011 ish) , and iirc they ended up stopping running then due to the proliferation of aim bots , how would you combat this other than just good faith?
I will have to agree and is well known in game.

I am sorry you experienced this.

I’m sorry that happened.

I have been in many societies and seen the corruption and people, it tainted many outcomes I won't say here. NYR is right and Alaina experienced such corruption and it does make the game a corrupt environment from first hand experience.

It'd be cool to have this live streamed on twitch/uploaded to Youtube. Could also potentially be a way to stop botting by forcing both participants to be streaming while they compete - as it's real money its a necessary safety net for both competitors plus gets some more Entropia content out there.

Back