Entropia lays out a roadmap for development in 2013 - Joystiq

Status

News Bot

Guardian
Entropia lays out a roadmap for development in 2013
[SIZE=-1]Joystiq[/SIZE]
Did you know that Entropia Universe will be 10 years old next year? Possibly not, but if you did, you probably also know how much the team at MindArk has done to improve the game over the past year. That team is looking to make 2013 even better, and to that end they've put out a roadmap for 2013's development.

Aside from the obvious anniversary celebration, the developers are hard at work fixing up areas for veteran players, trying to improve the return on several activities and making the game easier to get started with. There are also plans for new server infrastructure and an entirely new taming system, both of which should make existing players happier with the game as a whole.

Beyond even that, the team has plans for shoring up the game's financial transactions in several ways. New functionality with PayPal and improved starter packs are in the works. Players can also expect to see a full rollout of the Calypso Land Deed system and accompanying political mechanics within the next year. So here's to a decade of development, and let's hope the team can manage another one.
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]http://news.google.com/news/more?ncl=dGZI2tjahCGARZM&ned=us[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting changes for sure

The funny thing with the tiering cost is if you look at the Imk2 for example a tier 5.5 one went unsold on AU at tt+90k a few weeks ago while a tier 2 to 3 was sold weeks before that at around 90k.

I own a imp fap that is at tier 1.9 and i payed 1.5k to tier it to 1 but i refuse to pay 3.1k for tier 2, im only happy to know it will be cheaper to tier it soon since im not going to sell it anytime soon anyway.

The funny thing with the tiering cost is if you look at the Imk2 for example a tier 5.5 one went unsold on AU at tt+90k a few weeks ago while a tier 2 to 3 was sold weeks before that at around 90k.

I own a imp fap that is at tier 1.9 and i payed 1.5k to tier it to 1 but i refuse to pay 3.1k for tier 2, im only happy to know it will be cheaper to tier it soon since im not going to sell it anytime soon anyway.

people will value tiered weapons more when enhancers come down in price,and for that to happen,the droprate of pyrite has to be changed,
do you read this ma ?
make pyrite more available,like outside pvp4 ...this will make enhancers go down in price..players will use more damage enhancers...more peds cycled...ma+ players happy..winwin

make pyrite more available,like outside pvp4
I think the current event with the logs (dont know the name) is one step in the right direction. 500PED Pyrite reward for the "Log-Founders"

Great to see tiering coast will went down.

Project Entropia 2013 Updates - MPOGD.com

Project Entropia 2013 Updates
[SIZE=-1]MPOGD.com[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]One very exciting milestone that will be reached early in 2013 is Entropia's ten-year anniversary! The official "gold" version of Project Entropia (the predecessor to Entropia Universe) was released on Jan. 30, 2003, and MindArk will be celebrating the ...[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

Status
Back