Entropia Life / Help

NOR_Ken

Alpha
Society
Black Angels
Hello friends !

I just came back after many years offline. So at the same time I try to log into my account on entropy life.
But I forgot my password. I'm trying to click send recovery password but it's not coming to my email.

Yes, I checked spam ect. I also try to send support to support mail on entropia life, but I only get an error message on that email.

How, Where or Who can help me on this?

Thanks for any info.

Bump

I'm having the same problem. I tried to email "support@entropialife.com" but I got
"Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address."

Bump

I'm having the same problem. I tried to email "support@entropialife.com" but I got
"Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address."
Yes same here.

Btw I still have not find any help or support. Do nobody keep a eye on this page?.

I can't long in and I can't make new Account as mail and character name is registrated.

Add me to the list. I've been trying for over a week and I don't know what to do.

Same as everyone else, my browser also likes to point out in big bold red letters with an exclamation point "Your connection to this site is not secure!"

Check out ingame for Chris Ruben Nomad, he is the manager for the events they run just shoot him a mail, not sure how much he is on nowadays since he stays incognito , or catch one of the event hosts at the weekends

same here...i forgot user name and email that i used creating entropialife account...so i cannot log or create a new one :(

Hello friends !

I just came back after many years offline. So at the same time I try to log into my account on entropy life.
But I forgot my password. I'm trying to click send recovery password but it's not coming to my email.

Yes, I checked spam ect. I also try to send support to support mail on entropia life, but I only get an error message on that email.

How, Where or Who can help me on this?

Thanks for any info.
Hi Bro, just forget on this account and use the simplest method, create a new account on entropialife, it will recognize your avatar name no worries. Dont waste time on things like that when u easily resolve it using alternative method, cheers have a good day.

Andrew...we cannot create new account on entropialife becouse when u complete the field for avatar name u recive the answer that this avatar is already registred.....
"Error. The provided avatarname or email is already registered."

Last edited:
Back