Entropia Outfitters Poll Results

kpward

Elite
Society
Entropia Outfitters
Darri Darri Ar
Hello Again everyone,

Thanks to the great responses to the Poll last week, I can now announce the new Product offerings for May.
:yay:

1) Beverage Mug
2) Bottle Opener
3) Longsleeve Black shirt
4) Downloadable product (to be discussed further next week)

I am also finalizing the May Promotion since the April Promotion (Tshirt to Event Winners) went so well.

Stay Tuned for more news!
:wtg:

darri

...no comments yet? ;)

I guess I will be the first... "Wow, that's great darri.... but what about my EU pajamas?"

LOL... :laugh:

darri

...no comments yet? ;)

I guess I will be the first... "Wow, that's great darri.... but what about my EU pajamas?"

LOL... :laugh:

darri

Heheh, I like all the new products. Probably end up buying 1 of each :p.

Is it legal to sell items with logos/other that one dont have rights to use ?

well Im interested, anyone can sell souvenirs with MA registered stuff ?

sorry if it is hard question, but I would really like to know :silly2:

Is it legal to sell items with logos/other that one dont have rights to use ?

well Im interested, anyone can sell souvenirs with MA registered stuff ?

sorry if it is hard question, but I would really like to know :silly2:

It's been posted before in another thread but here you go :).

Even though this is not an official Mindark approved website the owner (Darri) has been given permission by MA to use our promotional material available to sell items through his website.
His business plan was accepted and approved and I wish him all the luck in his new business venture.

David

lol ty

+rep m8

Thank you again, Poisonhearts. You are quicker than I am on the "Is this legal?" responses.

Everything is proper and getting increased hits on the site so folks are getting more interested.

More details on the new Products coming in May will be in the Entropia Outfitters Newsletter.

darri

so this might be totally ridiculous, but....

i was watchin some show on the tube a year or two ago, and there was a shark videographer that had taken the ideas and designs of the S*** W*** movie franchise to vacuum-form his own set of dive armor - all thermoplastic stuff.

what're the chances that i could purchase a vacuum-formed thermoplastic replica of my vigi/grem armor set? for wearin around town? on tuesdays?

just an idea, but it would kick the living ass out of ballcaps :cool:

What i would absolutely love would be high quality miniatures. Creatures, robots, etc.

Of course, those take some serious skills to do, are expensive and have a small market... But one can always dream. :laugh:

....based on prototypes being tested TODAY, wearing a force-feedback (like an Xbox controller) rig that looks like your favorite armor IRL is not far away.

...Tshirts, mugs, etc. is only the first step for Entropia Outfitters. With love and support from the community, (and my bank) gamers in many genres will be able to elevate their immersion by "wearing" their interface not just pushing the keys on it.

food for thought,

darri

...New Products.... in direct response to the Poll results.

check it out, folks.

darri

Hello all again,

For all of you that read and responded to the Poll, the May products are going fast. The mugs and "got PED?" shirts have been popular. :yay:

Get yours at www.EntropiaOutfitters.com

Also, still collecting feedback on the next "VU" of apparel and accessories.

Visit your friendly neighborhood Darri and participate in player-hosted Events to win exclusive IRL products.

darri

...yes, EXACTLY! Having in-game items IRL and vice-versa has been my mantra each week when i speak with MA.

I think an online petition could be the trick.... they have 99.9% of their folks working on the CryEngine implementation and more folks than just me need to impress upon them that we all want to do this.

I am in the trenches ppl. Support that cause... write to MA, start a thread, whatever.

darri :cool:

...looks like many of you did. ;)

darri

Back