Question: Entropia support very slow?

Qimat Luo

Hatchling
The first post is at 11-28, and get answered at 11-29, which is good.
But after I react at 11-29, until now I don't get any response.
As in 12-07 post, you can see I create another ticket to confirm, and get closed due to duplicated ticket.
In another ticket only close due to I have on going ticket, still didn't answer me what I need to do for next.
Don't know why this ticket need to take so long time, it waste my time to not be able to join the in game events.

Want to know about other players who has similar experience, is support ticket usually take that long?
It's kind of inefficiency to me, or even ignore me on purpose.

One month passed, support didn't response me.
Is this legal? I have about 20k ped still inside the game.

Hello and welcome to the life of EU gamer. Please stand by (for another month or so) for the response of the support team, if such exists. And remember,👇

Did you had multiple accounts?
In support ticket you said that your account got locked again? Funny buy i play almost 20y and never got even close to had my account locked.
Technicaly that 20k peds belong to MA and you agree to that every time you accept EULA.
But i have to agree with you that support times are unaceptable.

Complete garbage mindark support....ive had support tickets open for months with no response....multiple players have left and given up on this game because of this issue....They do nothing even when shamed for it....It is the reason for so much resentment to Mind.Ark

Technicaly that 20k peds belong to MA and you agree to that every time you accept EULA.
@MrBabul - Can you point out which rule you mention about?

In https://account.entropiauniverse.com/legal/eula.xml I saw in the rule 4 Account lockdown, Inactivity, Ban and Termination.
In the event that Your Account is Terminated and if applicable, no refund will be granted except for the balance on Your PED Card and the TT value of the objects on the Account, as set out above.

My English is not good, but as my understand, the TT value still my money, right?

my support case has been open for 3 months now, they responded once, I gave them ID, they never responded again

@MrBabul - Can you point out which rule you mention about?

In https://account.entropiauniverse.com/legal/eula.xml I saw in the rule 4 Account lockdown, Inactivity, Ban and Termination.

My English is not good, but as my understand, the TT value still my money, right?
Might be bit different if you get banned but i know that if MA close the game today all they have to give you back is what you deposited within last few months.

my support case has been open for 3 months now, they responded once, I gave them ID, they never responded again
Too bad..., so what can we do? Just keep waiting forever?
Is there any procedures to help us? Such as consumer protection law?

Did you have two accounts? Do you still have two accounts?

Did you have two accounts? Do you still have two accounts?
I don't know how to answer your question.
Since 2023-11-28 I cannot login, then I'm not able to play anymore.
I send my passport to claim my account and no response until now.
I'll say I don't even have one account.
If I register a new account to play, then I'll be the one who has multiple accounts.
This is a dead loop.

Back