Entropia Universe 11.4.5 Release Notes

Thanks Lootius and all the Lords of Kobol, the text-align bug didn't come back after the update.

Yes it did :mad:

Was fine yesterday but today it's back even after a couple of relogs :mad:

Loving the random disconnects that this patch came with :handjob:

Dynamic Content Se Dinges!

The Guys At Mind-Ark Are Promising Nothing But 'Mud':mad: With This BS 'Dynamic Content'
Inception! Ever Since Then No What I Try I Can't Load The Game Never Mind Play It:mad:
As They Say In My Language: 'Hulle Moet Ophou Twak Praat' (Stop Talking Nonsense)
What Wrong With The Game The Way It Was?:confused: I Downloaded The 'Latest'
Client Installer Three Times Already (I'm Tired Of Mass Effect);) I Use A 3G/VPN Combo
So I Get Download Speeds Of 200kbps+-:cool: Anyway When I Get To The 'Dynamic
Content' Part: Trainsmash!:confused: Error After Error. Don't Know Why. And I'm Getting
Tired Of Doing It Over And Over!:mad: So Please Anybody: HHHeeelllppp!!!:rolleyes:

The Guys At Mind-Ark Are Promising Nothing But 'Mud':mad: With This BS 'Dynamic Content'
Inception! Ever Since Then No What I Try I Can't Load The Game Never Mind Play It:mad:
As They Say In My Language: 'Hulle Moet Ophou Twak Praat' (Stop Talking Nonsense)
What Wrong With The Game The Way It Was?:confused: I Downloaded The 'Latest'
Client Installer Three Times Already (I'm Tired Of Mass Effect);) I Use A 3G/VPN Combo
So I Get Download Speeds Of 200kbps+-:cool: Anyway When I Get To The 'Dynamic
Content' Part: Trainsmash!:confused: Error After Error. Don't Know Why. And I'm Getting
Tired Of Doing It Over And Over!:mad: So Please Anybody: HHHeeelllppp!!!:rolleyes:

Well what worked for me to get past the dynamic shi.... i mean content crash was to rename the site.txt file to site.txt1 (you could also delete it). Then when i fired it up it immediately started to download. The file is in your main Entropia Universe folder, you should see folders bin32, program_data and so on in there also.

Dynamic Sh** .. Solution

Thanks JJO I'll Give It A Try!:)

Loving the random disconnects that this patch came with :handjob:

Yeah, I managed to play a couple evenings ago without it (my partner got it instead, which is where we ended the evening the last time he crashed out and got the 'avi already logged in' message). It just seemed to start up sometime around the start of this last week for me, and brought back very bad memories of the vu10 update days :( Only been playing again a couple of months now, being discoed every five minutes will be (and has been) the thing that takes me back to other games or even doing something useful with my time instead if it keeps up. Considering my sig is very true guess it's just as well, no temptation to depo if you can't finish a hunting, mining or crafting run without logging back in five times.

I t want to download the same thing for the 3 time,so ill have to quit,10 GB is enough...

Can anyone help.it says that it cant opensomething mobile at the end,dont wanna download all over again for nothing....

PS:i have a folder with over 5 GB dynamic content...

Well what worked for me to get past the dynamic shi.... i mean content crash was to rename the site.txt file to site.txt1 (you could also delete it). Then when i fired it up it immediately started to download. The file is in your main Entropia Universe folder, you should see folders bin32, program_data and so on in there also.

Hey Guys Nice to see i am not the only guy in SA having problems with this Dynamic Content crap.

I can't find this site.txt file you refer to, but i am downlaoding the content manually, just need to know where to stick it, well i know where i want to stick it but that won't help my game much :nutkick:

Back