Entropia Universe 12.8.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Entropia Universe 12.8.1 Release Notes

• An issue related to auction orders being filled incorrectly has been fixed.
  • Discovered items are once again announced in global chat and displayed on the Hall of Fame board.
  • Messages related to skill unlocks and skill gains once again display correctly.
  • An issue related to unlocking skills after inserting skillchips has been fixed.
  • Profession titles once again display correctly.
  • Various other fixes to improve client stability.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Except the locked accounts - That isn't fixed yet fellas.

... also not the crashing while crafting... :mad:

Auction Fee still not reduced

Please fix the shopkeepers as well! this suxs ... 4 of my shopkeeprs dont work =(

How should we craft stackables on auto mode without the "new system" TT'ed all the products?

I've noticed when you buy something on buyout on the auction it sends it directly to your inventory and does not give you the blue auction notice that you've won and you don't have to retrieve it from the auction. I like leaving stuff in the auction until I want to use it and I like having a notice. Is this an intended function?

I've noticed when you buy something on buyout on the auction it sends it directly to your inventory and does not give you the blue auction notice that you've won and you don't have to retrieve it from the auction. I like leaving stuff in the auction until I want to use it and I like having a notice. Is this an intended function?

I hope that stays. That's the way it used to be. It's a waste of my time to constantly have to click in the won tab and click for every (L) chip I've purchased. If I wanted to hold onto something, that's what storage was for.

Hugs,
Aliana

I hope that stays. That's the way it used to be. It's a waste of my time to constantly have to click in the won tab and click for every (L) chip I've purchased. If I wanted to hold onto something, that's what storage was for.

Hugs,
Aliana

first time I bought stuff on the vu10/11 auction I couldn't find it in my inventory it wasn't until I looked it up that I found they'd moved it to a new section on the auction.

I could understand it if you could bid on things on other planets and you had to go to that planet to collect it but as we can only bid on stuff on the planet we're on then I glad it's back to the old way.

Now if only they could get some of the other features back to how they were in vu9.

HP bug still exist...

Not a bug as Charlie already confirmed. Deliberate nerf. I mean fix.

I'm glad they fixed the titles and like the buyout the way it used to be, and now is again.

Hugs,
Aliana

Agree with you but they could atleast show the blue msg that we used to get when bought anything from auction.

true the message should stay...
sometimes i buy like 10 things at a time and like to check what i spend on MU at the end. MSGs are useful

So your the one. :cool:

Was a stupid idea from the start, i don't buy something unless i'm going to use it.

Was a stupid idea from the start, i don't buy something unless i'm going to use it.

IIRC, the 'pick up won item from auction' was introduced when it was still possible to purchase items that were originally listed on another planet/FOMA/CP.

Unless you paid particular attention then, and every single time you went to auction til you visited that other planet, you'd suddenly find yourself paying a hefty 'transport' fee.

So at the start, I think it was a good idea. Now that we can only bid on items listed on the planet we're on, perhaps the time had simply come to remove it.

I do agree tho, that a purchase message with the usual information would be convenient for record-keeping.

Back