Entropia Universe 14.1.2 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fixed Issues

• Coloring hair tips requires the use of the coloring system, instead of hair care items such as hair spray or hair gel.
  • It is possible once again to extract unlockable skills even when the prerequisites are no longer met.
  • The correct success rate is now displayed in the beauty system interface.
  • Corrected several garment issues.
  • Increased client and server stability.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Well then... Lol. Jokes on me.

ok can you re-fix garment issues

My MM harness now has a soft back bottom to it with the hint of a flexible little tail ( best way I can describe it ) and when I equip my coat it looks no better and has a triangular pointy tail :mad:

Zyloc

ok, back to hunting :whistle:

How about pvp4 radar? Not fixed and noone care that some players exploiting all the time and making profit from others?!

Fixed Issues

• Coloring hair tips requires the use of the coloring system, instead of hair care items such as hair spray or hair gel.
So Beauticians now also need to be colourers or do colourers now do hair tips? I'm confused :scratch2:

Either way it's bloody stupid! :rolleyes:

Ty for update, i guess :confused:

And how exactly are we supposed to put a head into a colorator? :eyecrazy:

I bet that jeans and coats weren't fixed, were they?

So Beauticians now also need to be colourers or do colourers now do hair tips? I'm confused :scratch2:

Either way it's bloody stupid! :rolleyes:

It means it will require basic hair color sets to do now instead of gel/spray. Meaning it will cost more since basic hair color sets are rare very high mu. (makes sense though since should of been that way to begin with.) Also the fixed SR % will turn it into a true biz and not a dynamic gamble like it was. All in all, very positive things beauticians asked for.

Shame my chips on auction lol. Also I screwed up like a dumbass and had to chip back in to chip out my fashion design and beauty sense unlocks. So this whole release is like a screw you KlowN, 1 week late lol.

Last edited:
It means it will require basic hair color sets to do now instead of gel/spray. Meaning it will cost more since basic hair color sets are rare very high mu.

Aha! Thanks for clearing that up, that makes far more sense compared to what they actually wrote :confused:

ok, no rush to log in.

I see no garment fixes! :dunno:

It looks like all my F pants now actually fit me and no longer sag around my backside, thighs and knees even if there is a white line around my knees with my Urban Nomad Black Slacks. Still loads of other items need fixing though :(

Coats and jeans aren't fixed and male boobs are still in place.

How about pvp4 radar? Not fixed and noone care that some players exploiting all the time and making profit from others?!

They don't care about pkers as long as it doesn't cost MA money.

ok can you re-fix garment issues

My MM harness now has a soft back bottom to it with the hint of a flexible little tail ( best way I can describe it ) and when I equip my coat it looks no better and has a triangular pointy tail :mad:

Zyloc

Ummm, I do believe the coats already had that pointy little tail to it. Three of Roni's coats has it arggggg. guess that wasn't fixed. Will see when he gets home from work and gets on

So is that it? No fixes for space? No fixes for spacecraft that have possibly had a fortune spent on them that are currently unusable?

Stupid question of the day..server down?

names please

names please

at the RX PVP event some ubers/high level players were openly talking about it in local chat, saying oh what colour are the RX units on the radar, someone shouted out oh they are Blue, replied with thanks...

i still have chat logs somewhere...

not like making it obvious on using an exploit....

Increased client and server stability.

So it's now possible to stay more than 15minutes (e
ven using safe mode for all options) without have a CTD on shared loot bots?

This is a fucking joke
The muted microphone is still around for MONTHS now...

This is a fucking joke

Not sure if it's related, but I had the same problem with audio output, and today I found what it was.
Windows 7 has per-app persistent volume settings, and for some wicked reason MA decided it was a neat idea to turn down the volume to zero upon client login. Just when it started, looking at Windows Volume Mixer, the client had a non-zero volume. However, after logging on to the system, MA had turned it down to zero again, forcing me to manually nudge it up a little upon every log on (if I want any sound).

Just an idea, but maybe they do the same with the mic?

Not sure if it's related, but I had the same problem with audio output, and today I found what it was.
Windows 7 has per-app persistent volume settings, and for some wicked reason MA decided it was a neat idea to turn down the volume to zero upon client login. Just when it started, looking at Windows Volume Mixer, the client had a non-zero volume. However, after logging on to the system, MA had turned it down to zero again, forcing me to manually nudge it up a little upon every log on (if I want any sound).

Just an idea, but maybe they do the same with the mic?

Not that,
Ever since they changed some stuff in the voice chat system on VU14.0 (i was asked for permision in the firewall again). each time I log in EU I get my microphone muted, I can hear everything, but if Im using a microphone i just get muted and its annoying as hell that i need to go down to windows to unmute the sound again.

I know a lot of people have this problem too and I find it silly that MA hasn't yet done anything about it.
Not to mention other bugs...

Been at robots for 30 hours right before update...CTD was bad, but bearable. Today, 10 hours there and I can definitely say that it is WAY worse than it was. It is unplayable. 60-80% of group are crashing at once.

names please

I cant tell names, dont have proofs. Easy to find if any of yours freinds use that in pvp4 - if he relog alot after each jump to pvp - he is using that exploit.

This is a fucking joke

I HATE that too!!! But like we see, MA is working on beauty stuff, real bugs not realy care :scratch2:

Nope - clothes still not fixed. Colors and texture still backwards on one side.

Still no point in logging in then.

MA take a look at my signature... Read, understand and adjust your business model.

Back