Entropia Universe 14.3.0.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
  • Client stability has been improved
  • Auto target logic on has been adjusted
  • Hit box logic has been updated
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

4934-house.png

Last edited:
Nothing downloading in the client loader? any ideas why not? Haven't tried to start the game up yet.

Shouldnt be long now....

Tryed to gol, nothin' happens, saying it's down for upgrade or something, now we just need to wait a bit longer, I think we'l be happy when we get back :)

Downloading... fingers crossed.:cool:

download finish but server still oflline:)

When will the damn coats be fixed!? :(

14.2 was followed by 14.2.1, 14.3 is followed by 14.3.0.1. Is four-level release numbering something new, or has it happened before?

(Not trying to read too much into this, just curious :))

Can anyone login already?

Have a CTD each time I try to connect after downloaded patch.

its working again

got past the severs down msg.....launching...we'll see how it goes. Very slow so far

Edit: ahh...downloading some Calypso content now..........taking a minute

Edit II: I'm in

it just says offline on the login but the launcher says servers are online, so i'm confused. if its my isp ?!
lag or whatever ?

---
my stupid microwave blew up my microwave safe bowl when i went to make a a quick mash potato snack...
wtf ?! -
no seriously it says, microwave safe under the bowl, and then it cracked up in the oven ... -.-' false advertising... or labelling ... watever....

all these waiting caused me a bowl =)

none of this matters if the Hamsters have not been fed!

it just says offline on the login but the launcher says servers are online, so i'm confused. if its my isp ?!
lag or whatever ?

Restart the Launcher

WORKS fine now thanks :) No more freeze / auto-target wobble :yay:

Ah damn just FROZEN again... worked a bit bleah

Last edited:
Mindark I am impressed by this

All is so crisp now, just like before, let's see if I get disconnects, if no then I am impressed 100%:)

14.2 was followed by 14.2.1, 14.3 is followed by 14.3.0.1. Is four-level release numbering something new, or has it happened before?

(Not trying to read too much into this, just curious :))

MA said that with current (new) VU, small fast updates will be much easier and faster, just as we saw today. Hopefully we will get loads of fixes now, therefore such numbering...

But still no space fix? Or is it not mentioned in Bertha's notes? :)

and down again =(

1. still have disconnects
2. loot receiving very laggy
3. mobs hit boxes only half fixed, I still can miss while shooting in the mob face

My rating to this mini update 0/10 :mad:

I am sorry to say that the hitbox issue has NOT been solved, at least for some flying mobs (Sea Wraith on Cyrene for example).

and again hieh

I still get DC'd after the patch. Was in for nearly 10 mins tho....

Might be yet another day or so for the disconnects to be fixed.

Osere area still crashy

Back