Entropia Universe 15.15.6 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fixes:
  • Fixed an issue causing avatars to sometimes become stuck after clicking ‘Finish’ in the avatar creation area.
  • Fixed an issue preventing make-up masks from being equipped in some situations.
  • Fixed an issue causing missions not to trigger when entering a dynamic area.
  • Fixed an issue that could result in a server crash when loading dynamic areas.

For the best experience in Merry Mayhem we recommend downloading Planet Calypso content via the Client Loader so that all assets are available on your PC.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Still no communication on MM ....

No details, No ETA ....

I understand you want to keep new players by fixing whatever you fucked up but you realize a new player joining the community and seeing people complain about your poor communication and terrible events will result in them leaving anyway?

Yeah, at least an ETA would be nice, some of us are up in the middle of the night not knowing if it will start in one hour or eight.

some realy crazy stuff and surprizes will come, if they keep this event so tight and secret:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:. I hope :)

is there any communication on the actual prizes for each of the ten categories ? I mean how many tokenz and such will be awarded to which place ? can't seem to find any info on that even ...

-2/10 i rate mindark communication with players :yup:

Still no communication on MM ....

No details, No ETA ....

I understand you want to keep new players by fixing whatever you fucked up but you realize a new player joining the community and seeing people complain about your poor communication and terrible events will result in them leaving anyway?

doesn't matter, new players are categorically shut out from events :laugh:

and they certainly don't stay long enough to notice the (lack of) communication between community and developer. the problem with new player retention is a lot more deep-rooted. it would be easily fixable though...

but what about the lag and the tp-cursor bug?

been 3+ months of those.

although i hear if you play between 04:00 and 14:00 MA you get no lag, because no one else is playing :silly2:

Are FFA Mayhem Tokens tradeable?
Edit
I see now that it's FFA Mayhem Star's you loot, not tokens.
So i suppose Tokens are not tradeable.

Last edited:
Are FFA Mayhem Tokens tradeable?

Yes, see 'full details' thread.

(They however cannot make up their minds if those are Mayhem Stars or Mayhem Tokens; I'm guessing tokens as that name is more recent)

FFA Mayhem Stars are tradable, allowing participants to either sell their tokens to the highest bidder, or turned in to increase their own event scores.

Acquire FFA Mayhem tokens by defeating creatures in one of the FFA Mayhem instances, or by acquiring tokens from other participants.

edit: and at least once they mention "star tokens" in the text.

How hard can it be to launch a patch or a new VU whitout ruin the things that actualy works?
Happens every singel time. Fix 1 issue and create 3 new. If the code is that unstable just delete and redo:mad:

No info about content of the new Christmas StrongBoxes?

or even info on the token vendors. not everyone is on caly you know...

since this patch we all get stuck in our Starfinders and can not TP to the space stations. Would really like this bug fixed. :p

Back