jak

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• damnit jak, your stupid spam messenger thing is hacked, tell it to stop sending me crap about IQ tests every time I check my email! and if its you and not hacked, you copy/paste too much and nag me about it every time I check my email :p
    Hey m8! Just wanted to see how you are, your mailbox is full for a few days now so not sure how to get in contact with you. Can you PM me here when you online or ingame? Thanks dude
    Foma
    "you have 600k peds of personal stuff and cant afford to buy a new computer?lol"

lol, first you believe everything you read? especially from sources like looser? :D

It is about 20k-30k peds in the Soc bank and it is NOT mine peds. And the computer is not the problem as much as it is the access.

Anyways, this entire thing does not belong on a public forum to say the least so I'll not help fume it any.

peace.
    Hey,

Just a reminder that WoF is around the corner, and we need as many people as possible to help Team USA claim the title. Hunters of all skill levels, budget, and available time for the events are all welcome, and appreciated. It's a lot of fun, and a great way to meet people who you otherwise wouldn't have gotten a chance to know.

You can join the WoF USA usergroup here . Thanks to some dedicated members there is some really useful WoF information in here :).

We hope to see you there, and feel free to PM me with any questions.

Lilacs
    Have a wonderful Holiday Season

heehoo jak honey :swoon:
    how are you? I hope you are doing well. good morning and have a nice day. :shower:
    cheers leeloo
    Hey Jak:

Ohhh happy belated birthday. No wonder your so crazy, your a damn Gemini!! Me too , take one crazy to know another he he.

Cya around!!

Lexi
    Bleh. accidently removed your visitor messege aswell when i cleared up some stuffs. :(
    and now i can recover it ;_;!
    Hey Jak, you know what they say..Great minds think alike :)
    Thanks for the compliment and rep.
    You have a good new year?
    i've been to AZ..was cool..ChinaMax was nice :p ..
    Carly
    LOL, was no harm done and he helped make the monotony a little less! :D

Thanks!!!! :)
    Hey Jak...Good Luck in Mayhem. Sorry about the little bit of craziness we caused the other night with the feffs...wasnt intended to harm the event participants..someone was just having fun with the launchers as it got a bit boring with no loot!! :laugh:.

Happy Hunting :launcher:

Lexi
    love oytu jak <3 hope oyu ogto a a awsome friday sna dallk <3 its poaryt syouday syou know <3 =D kiss
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back