Entropia Universe 15.2.0 Release Notes

Can't buy a gun on caly auction from ark and have it transfered to ark. Just get an empty window that I can't close :scratch2:

Had the same problem, on cyrene. I have no idea where the item went, it's neither in the "won" tab or in my inventory.

Edit: The item could be retrieved from the "won" tab when I went to Calypso.

Last edited:
Something that makes crafting more useful I suspect. Like crafted stuff that is better than the stuff that drops. Stuff that crafters will start buying mining/hunting materials for so the mu goes back uP so there is a reason to keep mining and hunting.

Beautiful and concise..

Sporty is back... Sporty is BACK!!! And Tipsy :wtg: Now i wanna be able to sitdown again and it will feel like old Entropia!

Great to get the skillcounter aswell :yay:

I really hope this panther thing is a bug

Can't buy a gun on caly auction from ark and have it transfered to ark. Just get an empty window that I can't close :scratch2:

yea have the same problem ..

kind of loosing had needed the item i bueyd .. hope you get this fixed soon !! sorry about bad smooth !! was so happy to buy the item on other planet

may the power be with you EU team

How do you rename things wich newer existed?
There is only lvl 1 "acceleration" and "decceleration" (L) chips
There is no higher lvl acceleratoion and deceleration chips in EU.
Hey MA did you renamed lvl 50 healing chip wich do not exist too?

*we are waiting for more powerful higher lvl chips for years...

There are higher level MindArk only chips.

Is there a pet battling system yet? I heard that there was going to be an "arena" this update, where pets could battle each other, as a similar concept to Compets. The only relevant thing I could find seems to be...
  • Pets can now unlock passive abilities when certain criteria are met. Each tamable creature type has a different set of unlockable abilities, and only one ability can be activated at a time.

I'm not sure what this means exactly though.

Absolutely against player buffs gained from PETs !!!

Not much different to the additions of tiering and mining amps, it starts out as an option but you'll soon find that in the end everyone is using it and without following suit you're left behind.

Last edited:
I can confirm this. If you have more than Caly set to update then it is bigger.

Anyways need to adapt, stay out of PvP for the rest of my EU life.

Welcome to my 9 years ago :laugh:

On another topic, "Reimplemented several previously existing avatar emotes, including Vain, Feminine, Masculine, Sporty, Happy, Shy, and others."

What, no audible voice emoting like the avatars used to have? Anyone remember standing around in FULL auction houses hearing "Odobbie dobbie doh. Oh? no no no no, noshiblay!" :laugh:

What, no audible voice emoting like the avatars used to have? Anyone remember standing around in FULL auction houses hearing "Odobbie dobbie doh. Oh? no no no no, noshiblay!" :laugh:

Whilst it did add a vibrant noise of people conducting trades and a chatting background noise, I found it could irritate after a bit.

I'm neutral on whether they bring back "the babble".

As youre an old timer like me - do you remember the audible adverts in the auction houses they used to say "how about the fireforge xxx" etc?

Whilst it did add a vibrant noise of people conducting trades and a chatting background noise, I found it could irritate after a bit.

As youre an old timer like me - do you remember the audible adverts in the auction houses they used to say "how about the fireforge xxx" etc?

The babble was amusing though for a while, i think would be good for new players - with an option to disable ofc.

The adverts were cool back in the days, kinda reminded me when 1st came to then PE of starship troopers "do you want to know more?", think they would be cool to have back in game.

The babble was amusing though for a while, i think would be good for new players - with an option to disable ofc.

The adverts were cool back in the days, kinda reminded me when 1st came to then PE of starship troopers "do you want to know more?", think they would be cool to have back in game.

As you're an old timer like me - do you remember the audible adverts in the auction houses they used to say "how about the fireforge xxx" etc?

Yes! I recently thought of both of these when I was in Mino in the shop can near the Core portal during the event. It was packed with avatars and it reminded me of old times when avatars where so deep you had to try and get close enough to drag off a tab to click and get access :D I enjoyed those old Omegaton ads :D

Increased damage from creatures??? NEW FEATURE?????????

Soc mates reporting changes in scips, warlock, hogglo and formicadia mobs.

Scips hit for more jag or shadow. Used to only hit for 1.0 on shadow?
Warlocks hitting for more?
Formicadia actually giving NO LOOT messages now :/
Hogglo seems to hit harder?

Anyone else notice these kinds of changes?????

Last edited:
Back