Entropia Universe 15.7.1 Release Notes

SO MA thinks its better to make you look at massive, saggy boorum vulvas but not a fully dressed vampire.

Yeah, it's funny how Caly has that but Rocktropia can't have a droid or a vamp as pet. It's hopeless and pathetic.

Changes
It is currently possible to spawn the pet Dhampire on planets other than Rocktropia. This item was intended to be restricted, and will be corrected in an upcoming update.

Why not just make the vixen exportable instead of this BS? Many people have spent a lot of money to get these pets. Or does MA really want to see Rocktropia fail? This is a way to breathe some new life into that planet.
While you are at it MA, please make my papoo exportable......he isn't naked, he is covered in fur!!

Reactions: jak
Why not just make the vixen exportable instead of this BS? Many people have spent a lot of money to get these pets. Or does MA really want to see Rocktropia fail? This is a way to breathe some new life into that planet.
While you are at it MA, please make my papoo exportable......he isn't naked, he is covered in fur!!

Don't know why it really isn't exportable and the expense to get the pet is very excessive (with the added chance of being gimped for that effort).. but we all knew it was a gamble. If they were going to restrict the pet, should have been done to begin with and the bonuses should be more in line with the restriction and excessive cost and risk.

So MA just made a extremly good weapon better than it was. Hahaha MA stop inventing new things or at least use your brain before this

Regarding pet exportable status i think the export status should only apply to playable with compets.
I somewhat understand that they don't want humanoid form to a kids app and the cross link that may be with EU stables uses and compets battles.
Regarding that, they should stick to their policy from the start. Don't realease a EU pet that can't be used in EU.

And may i say it should work in both ways. If the average compet player/investor don't want to see humanoid in their game, neither I want to see fucking KITTYS, RABBITS, PANDA, and certainly not the ugly ... picture worth 1000 thousand words
image02.jpg

in entropia.

I just expect that one thing that belongs to the game should be accessible in game not that another game invade EU.
I don't want EU become Compet, do something interesting with the mobs we used to have.

Good point, I haven't spent any time there since it opened up, but I was considering going there to work on getting these pets because of the buffs, but no reason to go now. I'm sure there are other things to do, but that is all that I saw that was entertaining and worthwhile to make the effort. MA FAIL.

Server limit 100 attacks per minute?
What kind of servers MA have ?
If 100 players shoot shared mob does this mean they are allowed to do only one shoot each per minute because that is server limit?
Thats new invention it seems.

this is reading between the lines at it's best
  • it would only be true mm can use bigger amps, for which i see no reason (since the overamp penalty is applied on base weapon so will get multiplied)
  • otherwise, it is overkill as das questioned
  • best case, it got the same increase as all the other weapons got and no stats changes
"use your brain before this" ?
So MA just made a extremly good weapon better than it was. Hahaha MA stop inventing new things or at least use your brain before this

this is reading between the lines at it's best
  • it would only be true mm can use bigger amps, for which i see no reason (since the overamp penalty is applied on base weapon so will get multiplied)
  • otherwise, it is overkill as das questioned
  • best case, it got the same increase as all the other weapons got and no stats changes
"use your brain before this" ?

You have a picture in your signature think about using the best gear adds for mm and some nice pills and you will have a insane crit over and over.so I think its better for the owners this way instead of having +100 hmp

Changes

[*] It is currently possible to spawn the pet Dhampire on planets other than Rocktropia. This item was intended to be restricted, and will be corrected in an upcoming update.

LOL!!!!! How such shit is possible in a real cash economy? Is MA not seeing, that this sh*t is devaluating such item by 90%? What is up with all the people who already payed 5k for such pet (with the info that it is spawnable on ANY planet)?

Instead of driving wild x-mas party orgies from August on, maybe it would be better to check planet partners content BEFORE releasing that stuff!!!!

P.S. Remove your own big dick mob from helloween instances before banning such pets from caly!!!!

LOL!!!!! How such shit is possible in a real cash economy? Is MA not seeing, that this sh*t is devaluating such item by 90%? What is up with all the people who already payed 5k for such pet (with the info that it is spawnable on ANY planet)?

Instead of driving wild x-mas party orgies from August on, maybe it would be better to check planet partners content BEFORE releasing that stuff!!!!

P.S. Remove your own big dick mob from helloween instances before banning such pets from caly!!!!

It was a confusion, it was always intended to be exportable. Bertha made the correction here: Confusion regarding the Dhampyre being exportable to other planets

conspiracy hat on/

I wonder if Ma would have cared that much about "fixing" that issue right before MM start if it was concerning melee weapons or other issue that wasnt affecting who we know. I guess that explain why there is so fucking no content in vu one more time, they were too busy with that maybe!

At least it shows that when ma wants to fix something, they can figure out a solution !!

helena_48k_spider.jpg

I know you cant reply right now, but it does show that complaining on the forum has no effect on loot.

Congratulations on your Xmas present! :xmas:

Back