Entropia Universe 18.2 Release Notes

In the past MA have themselves refused many player ideas and said they cannot interfere directly with the day to day economy of the game, owing to it being and RCE and all MU should be derived from player choice. i.e. the item is only worth what the seller and buyer agree.
Now in one fell swoop, they have messed with the economy big-time and not imo in a good way.
Its a game we are all supposed to be here primarily to have fun, not to auto play. If botting is 'not allowed' what the hell is this called ?
Agree with you 100% granny. At this point I half expect auto-hunting and auto-mining to show up in a future VU

Agree with you 100% granny. At this point I half expect auto-hunting and auto-mining to show up in a future VU
Personally I think more complex manufacturing chains that require multiple stages for a final product will be in future vu. Its the only thing that makes sense to have this auto construction feature on 24/7 and not just events.

Downside is the small new guys who normally manufactured the lower end stuff will find it hard to progress to higher levels without significant investment in skills.

Personally I think more complex manufacturing chains that require multiple stages for a final product will be in future vu. Its the only thing that makes sense to have this auto construction feature on 24/7 and not just events.

Downside is the small new guys who normally manufactured the lower end stuff will find it hard to progress to higher levels without significant investment in skills.
yes. this is chopping off the bottom rungs of the economic ladder for crafters, imo

it's good that this event is happening though. none of us are feeling the pain yet. but it will come once the mu from the event is over

Ok so I tested this auto-con several times and the results are pretty bad, this is just one of them. Some runs returned like 101% TT, nothing above that. This one's EP2 so total TT cost was 400 PED. I'm level 56 mechanical engineer and it doesn't do anything :ROFLMAO:
index.php

It's below 90% on quantity which is nuts. My working theory is that waves are disabled for auto-con, which means you can't get good multipliers or good BPs because these are waved. Not sure if this is a bug or a feature. But if it's intended, then what's the point of putting anything in there other than EP1? Sad thing is I was taking a beak from the game and returned to test this new system, then I loose several hundred PED to find out that it's broken.

Might as well call it auto-loss.
Auto con just looks like dont use player skill base. Thats why it looks like this.

How you figure that?
Its non player machine. Look it takes BP of You and all stuff needed, no buffs work, no skill gain from pills etc. and can work on other server, without U.
To implement this type of tool in game You can not jump some walls. It would be hard for them combining code in such way it can connect in real time your avatar with "shadow" avatar on other servers thats "inside" of machine, even with same server but other part of cluster.
Max what they can do is adjust return % with server clock and its player base activity.
But thats to complicated, plus cash must be earned so I dont think its a gift for players ;).

But I hope some creazy explo player will now be happy to 24/7 bot and craft at same time.

Smart way would be just implement next tab in your backpack that got craft machine, but again, for some its to hard.

Back