Entropia Universe and Metaverse

all eu has to do is accept crypto as a currency and run a mini-exchange. so they would convert all crypto into ped and vice versa. then they can advertise it as a crypto game to the crypto crowd and gain massive amounts of interest. :wise:

Play to earn sounds like a good alternative to pay to win. I've not seen it before ...
I'm wondering whether the skills themselves on avatars will be transferable to other platforms? It was being talked about by some for a while, but will maybe be dropped again, who knows?
By transferable I mean NOT SOLD, by the way, but the avatars themselves can log on to different worlds in the metaverse! - or 'we' can log on with those characters... It'd presumably mean we can hold more than one created avatar at a time, however, if we have original characters already in different places.

Not all things need to be decentralized when they provenly work well in centralized fashion allready.
I would welcome any form they choose, not that I realy care about it.
For me personally, I was only pointing out that they would go for door 1, that is the way that regular things work in the world. (for the time being)
There are alot of people in here who want to kling on to the old things, and they better be prepared that things will change.
I did only point out some pro's and con's.
But as I said before MA ain't that quick, so they probably will take their time to think about it, let alone to implement anything soon.
As warmdogg also said, link it to a stablecoin.
But it also looks like the U.S. have a problem with stablecoins, I only heard a few words about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
all eu has to do is accept crypto as a currency and run a mini-exchange. so they would convert all crypto into ped and vice versa. then they can advertise it as a crypto game to the crypto crowd and gain massive amounts of interest. :wise:

Tell me you're new here without telling me.

Wait, joined in 2009? Who wants to tell him?

That would be a great idea, ofc I want to be able to exchange the PED back into a Coin of choice and withdraw it instantly, back to a wallet.
It could be a stable coin, I would prefer to be able to exchange to other coins also.
But ofc, we are talking about MA, they love the fiat world, and rather struggle around with depo options, so I would not count on that for now.
And then ofc the fact, they mess up all the time. BugTropia.
Time will tell.

Let's go MA, don't you have the FOMO?

It is isn't the currency, it is what metaverse stands for and what it will lead to.
Yes I know.
But you will need some background info.
I think ahead, my thoughts ain't only about gaming. (metaverse)
Just look around in the world.
😉

One day I'm sure we'll all be wearing headsets and attached to multi-directional gimbals. That aside, isn't Entropia Universe already some sort of metaverse and one of the longest running? WoW, Sl & EvOn are others...

You know that your "real" cash is nothing else then a debt certificate?
Cryptocurrency is nothing else than text on a screen. These comparisons cannot matter much, currency itself isn't actually "real" but we use it as a way to agree on something. The trading days were inefficient. The problem is that, government likes control. And until they find a proper way to control cryptocurrency and track people, we're stuck in this slightly regulated grey area, where exchanges getting hacked is an occasional occurrence, and many crypto sites can't be fully trusted. I have to give my SIN number to Gemini to buy bitcoin. Jesus christ. I have a feeling one day the gov't will come out with a centralized crypto wallet app that you will probably be required to use. Here in Canada we have a Vaccine app now to determine if someone took the vaccine and would be allowed in a building.

Cryptocurrency is nothing else than text on a screen. These comparisons cannot matter much, currency itself isn't actually "real" but we use it as a way to agree on something. The trading days were inefficient. The problem is that, government likes control. And until they find a proper way to control cryptocurrency and track people, we're stuck in this slightly regulated grey area, where exchanges getting hacked is an occasional occurrence, and many crypto sites can't be fully trusted. I have to give my SIN number to Gemini to buy bitcoin. Jesus christ. I have a feeling one day the gov't will come out with a centralized crypto wallet app that you will probably be required to use. Here in Canada we have a Vaccine app now to determine if someone took the vaccine and would be allowed in a building.
I know, it's everwhere the same shit atm.
And the centralized crypto is around the corner, CBDC, they know they are dieing, but ofc the CBDC, is exactly the same as it is now, that's why I called it fiat 1 and fiat 2, it's the same bullshit, with the exception that they can see every penny comming in and out of your wallet, and have the power to ban you from spending a penny any moment they want.
Hence why I like door #2 option.
And ofc the retarded Vax app, is everywhere, we all have to deal with these retarded cult members atm.
They are all member of the cult WEF.
Trudeau
Biden
Our retarded Rutte, and his Clown de Jonge, and alot more from our parlement are also on the WEF member list.
I say FUCK them.
Just look up the so called world leaders, they are almost all in there.

Back