Entropia Universe support case dead in the water?

Verideth

Hatchling
I recently started to play again and found out I had to make a new account. I read a few posts and figured out my old account was deleted due to inactivity. I opened a support case to get that fixed on 09/07/23

Support said I need to provide proof of who I am and I did so on 09/17/23. I have not heard back from support since.... My ticket is open but no contact, no nothing.

I contacted chat support and they said I had to call Mindark directly?? Only phone number I found was the corporate account off the main website.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for any help/advise.

I had tickets open for longer without reply aswell it’s just MA‘s bad Support as for contacting them in any other form it is strictly forbidden apparently at least that is the reply I got when I asked for a contact point per email/phone.

Man this company launches new products inside entropia and try to sell you their crap ideas for real money. Don't play this game.

99.98% are gamblers in this game and 20% are resellers with hefty paycheck in western world real life.

Last edited:
MA support is...notorious shall we say....my assumption is that they may merely be understaffed in that role, but I can't be sure. They probably have to wade through a bunch of garbage daily too. Hopefully they handle this for you.

Man this company launches new products inside entropia and try to sell you their crap ideas for real money. Don't play this game.

99.98% are gamblers in this game and 20% are resellers with hefty paycheck in western world real life.
Yes MA support could and should have a policy for reviewing open cases and either closing them if definitely resolved, or a 2 minute message to the player giving an update or short explanation for delay. Hey even Sorry mate, but half the office been off with flu and we are struggling to catch up, is better than silence. Please MA stop closing support cases that are simply old and make sure the player agrees it is truly fixed.

I totally disagree with the rest.
Many players are gamblers true, but true also in every walk in life.
Most players in game can be labelled resellers to some degree. But we don't have to use them, that is our choice. But overuse of the term re-seller in a derogatory way is unfair to the many ordinary traders. Those selling loots/mined resources/crafted goods/stuff they found when clearing out storage etc.

In my experience the vast majority of players are low budget, whether they be raising kids, retired, disabled or just careful, but it is those fortunate enough to have a bigger budget that we hear most about, who have the expensive guns and armour and the ped to pump in. But remember it is their publicity that attracts new players and keeps the game alive.

If you think so little of the game and the people in it. why are you still here after so many years ? It has to be getting something right.

I agree with you granny, it's a mixed bag when it comes to players

in Deus Vult i think few if any really ride the "gamble" train, most are playing it straight, how can i have fun, progress, chill/social with friends

if you're not expecting to make profit in this game then you're not really gambling, you're just having fun. that's actually part of the legal definition: "consideration". even if i hit a big strike one day i'll probably just cycle it in-game.

don't get me wrong, i enjoy the skinner box dopamine hit as much as the next guy. but we're just here to have fun

Personally I have always found support to be good and always responded to my tickets quite quickly (day or 2).

However I have heard people i know in game saying they having issues with support. Many though were over weekend and didn't hear again so maybe that was most of the anx i heard, and was matter of mon-fri work schedule for support.

Hope the OP gets a reply/resolution soon.

It says corporate, but I would ring and say support told you to do so. Also say is only contact number available on a google search, I am sure they can direct you from there or provide another number.
Hope it helps.

PS:

Found that number on 2nd search and says is for customer support, hope helps.

Last edited:
I recently started to play again and found out I had to make a new account. I read a few posts and figured out my old account was deleted due to inactivity. I opened a support case to get that fixed on 09/07/23

Support said I need to provide proof of who I am and I did so on 09/17/23. I have not heard back from support since.... My ticket is open but no contact, no nothing.

I contacted chat support and they said I had to call Mindark directly?? Only phone number I found was the corporate account off the main website.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for any help/advise.
Good luck

check your spam folder :)

also i created another support case to point to my other support case what the status was. got a responce in 2 days.

I logged in a week ago but from before it has been year and a half with my old account.

I logged in a week ago but from before it has been year and a half with my old account.
Oh, thought they delete accounts after year of no login.
Glad it's possible to recover your avatar after longer than year absence.

i think everyone needs to start calling there customer support line more often as there ticketing online support forum literally is weeks behind

Since they have started focusing on AI. I'm surprised they've not started using it to make support more efficient.

Response time is anywhere from a day to a few months (no joke).
The MA support is so bad alot of us use it as a meme to compare if something is really bad or not so bad.... mostly just to shield ourselves from the reality of things.
This is kind of known within the company as well if you check what the CEO of calypso said during the 2023 lan.

Somewhere i hope they correct this cause if UE5 brings in alot of new players... the ticket volume will increase and if they can't handle the current amount of tickets within their 72hour policy they will break if we get a wave of new players.

My recommendation is poke the live chat and ask them to escalate the ticket if more than 72hours has passed.
And hope you get good RNG with what ever agent you contacted and not one of the burnedout ones that will just give you a templet that may not be related to your issue.

If it's related to a spesific planet partner try contacting them directly thru discord or their own forum instead to bypass the MA "support".

Back