Suggestion: Entropia Universe

Do you want Mindark to own and manage their own forum?

• Total voters

ProActive Mango

Stalker
Entropia Universe forum:

Sence Mindark does not own any planets inside the game anymore there should be a universal forum for the game and run by Mindark and none else.
One forum for what is made by Mindark and the planets have their own forum for their updates.
Planet calypso forum was made when Mindark still owned the calypso world and this forum was crated by a entropia player and not the game itself.

FYI: MindArk does own and manage this forum.
Ludvig|MindArk, the primary moderator, is a MindArk employee, as is My|MindArk, the community manager.

Also, there are plans in the works to move this forum back to EntropiaForum.com eventually, to make it a more generalized Entropia Universe forum, including dedicated sections for each planet.

For more information, please see the following thread:
A brief history of PlanetCalypsoForum

Ludvig|MindArk, the primary moderator, is a MindArk employee, as is My|MindArk, the community manager.

Also, there are plans in the works to move this forum back to EntropiaForum.com eventually, to make it a more generalized Entropia Universe forum, including dedicated sections for each planet.

Cool!
Can I have my entropia forum dollars back please?

wow! awsome news! thanks for sharing.

That would be awesome a proper real forum for the game would help a lot

Entropia Universe forum:

Sence Mindark does not own any planets inside the game anymore there should be a universal forum for the game and run by Mindark and none else.
One forum for what is made by Mindark and the planets have their own forum for their updates.
Planet calypso forum was made when Mindark still owned the calypso world and this forum was crated by a entropia player and not the game itself.

Who owns calypso then? Mindark has never sold it.

SEE Virtual Worlds has purchased the rights to Planet Calypso, the first planet from MindArk's free-to-play, client-based MMORPG Entropia Universe, for $6 million

SEE Virtual Worlds has purchased the rights to Planet Calypso, the first planet from MindArk's free-to-play, client-based MMORPG Entropia Universe, for $6 million

Did not that deal fall through? Hence why McCormick goes SEE so much.

50% owned by players? CLD remember? The others 50% goes to Mindark I guess.

"Fifty percent of the gross Planet Partner revenue from Planet Calypso is divided evenly among all CLDs."

Back